U

User_801245

Looks like roomate and gym wont want massages because of the oil is there a way to change there minds again ?

Sep 21, 2018
No. He said this month and that is at its end. I personally expect it on either tomorrow or the earily next week. This dev is actually one of the few punctual ones when it come to release date so when he told its this month i believe him.
hey ennoch, so can u please lemme know if the update was released yet or not? thanks...n i'm at the end of the game, but can't get the nude photo shoot w/emily; even went back 2 earlier saves, n did like the walkthru said, i've obviously read the "super photographer" book, told her she didn't need any special outfit, but she says we already did that shoot...so do i have 2 go back b4 doing the initial shoot n read the book b4 that? didn't think that would make ne difference

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Help me i'm stuck, I don't know how to proceed. Bring Anna home: I showed Barbara the Photo, but nothing triggers. I watched the first DVD with the roommate but nothing happens. I had 2 photosessions with emily (cowboy and normal clothes) but there are no new clothes to buy in the store.
After showing the photo and being sent to a warmer climate by her you just have to find another route. Through roomate's office. So continue progression with roomate untill you get clues at her office that will help solving the Anna&Barbara issue.

For more clothes, do sessions with Roomate. Yes, all roads leads to the roomate.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
hey ennoch, so can u please lemme know if the update was released yet or not? thanks...n i'm at the end of the game, but can't get the nude photo shoot w/emily; even went back 2 earlier saves, n did like the walkthru said, i've obviously read the "super photographer" book, told her she didn't need any special outfit, but she says we already did that shoot...so do i have 2 go back b4 doing the initial shoot n read the book b4 that? didn't think that would make ne difference
If she said you did that shoot than you did that shoot. This means you won't be able to repeat it. You either did it earlier and just forgot it, using a save where this was compelted, or a progression related bug like you have to do it before certain other events. But in the end the only thing that matters that you can't do it again. Its a one-time-only. So now won't be able to unless reverting to an older save and/or restart. The problem with older saves is that the game has this never-fixed issue where even-triggers are screwed and simply reverting to older saves won't revert those. Quests remains flagged as finished, gamebreaking issue in short.

The 1.1.0 is the final version if you mean this under update. Game is completed. Whatever issues it still has will remain i'm afraid.

Sphynx-

Jun 2, 2018
I need help, I keep going to Derek for him to bring me the folder, however when it comes to Barbara I only see 2 options, untie swimsuit or rub sunbathing cream, but nothing happens in both, pls help

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
After showing the photo and being sent to a warmer climate by her you just have to find another route. Through roomate's office. So continue progression with roomate untill you get clues at her office that will help solving the Anna&Barbara issue.

For more clothes, do sessions with Roomate. Yes, all roads leads to the roomate.
I have no office unlocked yet. And as i wrote, there is no progression with roommate. So any clue?

BoyMike420

Feb 2, 2018
I've convinced Barbara to go to the library through Derek but she's never in the library when i go there and there is nothing to do at her house aswell. Any idea if this is a bug and i have to redo everything? Kind of tired of the bugs. Hopefully this is just an error by me. Thanks!

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I need help, I keep going to Derek for him to bring me the folder, however when it comes to Barbara I only see 2 options, untie swimsuit or rub sunbathing cream, but nothing happens in both, pls help
use Arousing massage oil

I've convinced Barbara to go to the library through Derek but she's never in the library when i go there and there is nothing to do at her house aswell. Any idea if this is a bug and i have to redo everything? Kind of tired of the bugs. Hopefully this is just an error by me. Thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no office unlocked yet. And as i wrote, there is no progression with roommate. So any clue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 21, 2018
here is the endgame save but i doubt that u want it, i also have saves fr all the sex scenes if u want.
same here, if someone can tell me how to upload my save file...n yeah, there's a surprisingly high degree/amount of logic required in order to complete this, but if u follow the walkthrough n do a search in this thread for whatever has u stumped, u should be able to get through the game ok n unlock all the scenes...n i had the error bug when placing the cursor over the heart at first, but simply reloaded the game a couple times, n each time checked 2 see if it was ok...n when it was, just started playing...just be sure 2 save right before each seemingly crucial decision, n then try the different options 2 see which one(s) are the right ones 2 open up/continue the storyline

Sep 21, 2018
If she said you did that shoot than you did that shoot. This means you won't be able to repeat it. You either did it earlier and just forgot it, using a save where this was compelted, or a progression related bug like you have to do it before certain other events. But in the end the only thing that matters that you can't do it again. Its a one-time-only. So now won't be able to unless reverting to an older save and/or restart. The problem with older saves is that the game has this never-fixed issue where even-triggers are screwed and simply reverting to older saves won't revert those. Quests remains flagged as finished, gamebreaking issue in short.

The 1.1.0 is the final version if you mean this under update. Game is completed. Whatever issues it still has will remain i'm afraid.
actually, went all the way back 2 my 1st save, fucking the nurse, then went home, read the book,went 2 emily's, n got her 2 get naked...i think i didn't read the book 1st, n waited until doing the cosplay shoots...but no bugs, so not sure why a lotta ppl seem 2 b having bug problems...n if the new ending just involves a sex scene in the dorm room, i saw the post a page or 2 ago w/the screen captures, but they all just show the cousin...so where's the new girl?

n is there a link 2 just download the new ending, or do i have 2 download the whole game again? thanks again

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
actually, went all the way back 2 my 1st save, fucking the nurse, then went home, read the book,went 2 emily's, n got her 2 get naked...i think i didn't read the book 1st, n waited until doing the cosplay shoots...but no bugs, so not sure why a lotta ppl seem 2 b having bug problems...n if the new ending just involves a sex scene in the dorm room, i saw the post a page or 2 ago w/the screen captures, but they all just show the cousin...so where's the new girl?

n is there a link 2 just download the new ending, or do i have 2 download the whole game again? thanks again
You must load it again !!

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I know this is probably a awful question but i bought a gym membership and have visited morning, afternoon and evening and still do not see a choice to workout. I have bought the clothing as well, Please, any help.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes