nea11

Nov 28, 2018
Hi guys, i have some problems/questions.

1. I fucked all the girls and got the health cert. But when i go to the Dean and submit documents, the game crashes.
2. I have a lot of unseen scenes (black and white). How I can play them?
3. Is there any way how to restore the missing dialogue choices when having a conversation with a character? Like "do you want to have sex" is missing since I used it once.

Thanks.

Untitled.jpg

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hi guys, i have some problems/questions.

1. I fucked all the girls and got the health cert. But when i go to the Dean and submit documents, the game crashes.
2. I have a lot of unseen scenes (black and white). How I can play them?
3. Is there any way how to restore the missing dialogue choices when having a conversation with a character? Like "do you
1 Try this

2 Walkthrough first post , there is a guide how to unlock scenes.
In this type of games you have to save often so you can replay and unlock scene.
Or search in this thread for a complete persistent file
3 No

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
Not sure if I'm missing something, but I have the erotic massage book and have talked to director to find out she's barbara's mother. I'm not getting anything to get her to send anna home though. Read through the walkthrough as well.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Not sure if I'm missing something, but I have the erotic massage book and have talked to director to find out she's barbara's mother. I'm not getting anything to get her to send anna home though. Read through the walkthrough as well.
Send Drone to Barbara's pool , take a picture of Anna/Barbara

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
Does anyone know if Astaros3d will be making a sequel to this game? It was fun, little game. I know on his Patron page he has a few other games in development. However, I feel this needs a sequel to see what shenanigans the MC can get into living with his cousin while going to college, in addition to seeing Dick being fired for being well a dick.

Lawagod

Aug 1, 2017
hey guys i need your help. everytime i even hover my mouse over the heart on the top right the game gives and error message
anything to fix this?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone know if Astaros3d will be making a sequel to this game? It was fun, little game. I know on his Patron page he has a few other games in development. However, I feel this needs a sequel to see what shenanigans the MC can get into living with his cousin while going to college, in addition to seeing Dick being fired for being well a dick.
Well, this has moved from completed back into active development as Astaros3d has said he is going to add onto the game.

Jun 25, 2018
Thats a great idea but wish dev could care for our support and voting.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Actually looking forward to more of this....my gripe with this is you have infinite amount of days but everything with the cousin is one and done. Like the massage...the only thing repeatable was the sleep rape scene which I never liked. Despite the awful facial expressions at times, the girls are still pretty hot.:)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Jrpoonster

Aug 6, 2016
i'm stuck for some reason i can't do anal with anna. I have the anal lube but nothing is going through. Am I missing a scene?

Thoreal

Dec 20, 2018
So I did the cowboy costume photoshoot with Emily before I read the photography book and now can't make her wear it to do it again to progress. Also I guess I lost some hearts for roommate early with bad dialogue choices and now can't watch the movie for a second time. Do I have to start all over again now?
P.S. where do you meet Barbara's mother? That storyline stuck after showing the photos to her.

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
Could somebody help me how to add replay scene to this game? I already used rpyc file ver 2 but seems it doesn't work.

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
Thanks to @Sam for Unren

This is a Mod to enable scenes replay on version 1.1 , EX to EX+ version.
In Vip.rar there are .rpyc files , replace the files with the same name (if present) in game folder.
Backup your rpyc files before overwrite ... in case of problem you can use them.
You can replay only the scenes you have unlocked

Version 2 now scenes works only when you are in main menu ... as original game
View attachment 174191
Mate, I already use your advice but seems doesn't work for me. Scene replay still not appear on the main mene. Could you help me please?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Mate, I already use your advice but seems doesn't work for me. Scene replay still not appear on the main mene. Could you help me please?
You put the files under Mycuteroommate/game folder where others rpyc are ?
If you use release 1.1 from here , you overwrite three files gallery options screens , gallery_scene is new.
It has to work , this is the first time one reported that problem :)

Reactions: JAck 66

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Is there a way to get your cousin office location if she didn't break the camera?
If I remember during the first photoshoot it is not important if she breaks or not the camera (probably better not but in any case you can buy it again).
After the second photoshoot in her room 22:00 , next day in the kitchen speaking with her = office is unlocked.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes