ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
If I remember during the first photoshoot it is not important if she breaks or not the camera (probably better not but in any case you can buy it again).
After the second photoshoot in her room 22:00 , next day in the kitchen speaking with her = office is unlocked.

nevermind, i got it, i have not gone into the cousin bedroom to talk with, the only place i didn't go to

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
You put the files under Mycuteroommate/game folder where others rpyc are ?
If you use release 1.1 from here , you overwrite three files gallery options screens , gallery_scene is new.
It has to work , this is the first time one reported that problem :)
Thanks mate for the replay. I used on my android phone, supposed your file only work on pc game thought. Once again thanks.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks mate for the replay. I used on my android phone, supposed your file only work on pc game thought. Once again thanks.
Yes for android need someone that port 1.1ex+.
You can kindly ask here

sulli62600

Nov 2, 2018
Good evening, would you have games similar to this game in French? I have already done Milfy City if it's in English I could not miss it, but I'm looking for others, thank you

Hunero

Nov 18, 2017
I was looking forward to this, till i found out that old saves don't work and i don't wanna start over...

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes