bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Can't do that, when I enter developer mode via Shift + O it tells me that the Ren'Py scripts is disabled :cautious:. Sooo yeah, plus I can see the script was disabled with this update as I can see the script enabled with the last versions when this game was filled with bugs.
I'm guessing he/she (don't know the developer) removed all the sex animations and disabled the script in case someone where to edit it to try and acquire the scenes :rolleyes:, but my Ren'Py understanding is pretty limited so I'm not too sure how to re-enable it but it's a shitty move either way.
See attachment below;
View attachment 257693
I think you can find the tool " " at f95zone.
it helps me.

Reactions: SSlayer

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i don't have the ninja outfit in the shop / store.. i spent a whole day at barbara's house and i did not met her mother.. when barbara answers the door i show her the picture and she closes the door.. i need to do something else to trigger the event to meet her mother?

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Here is a compressed win version of v1.2.0 EV!

Win (536MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@crust Do you typically patch your compressed versions?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
This game was already marked as completed, and he actually released a relatively stable final patch for the game, why is he re-opening this closed chapter ? Especially when his new game seemed pretty interesting ? Did it not do as good, and he pulled a DarkSilver (where he panicked and the lose of patrons, and went back to what made him famous) ?

Reactions: elmandor
Aug 26, 2018
Ok... i been going to the every day.. and the option for asking the trainer to teach me how to fight never comes up. am i missing something?

EvaBlitz

Jan 24, 2018
hi guys! meet barbara at home at 18h doesnt work ???? im coming at her home but, push ring and nothing.. heeelp

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Ok... i been going to the every day.. and the option for asking the trainer to teach me how to fight never comes up. am i missing something?
you have take a photo shot with Emily 3 times using different costumes that can be found at the store. Once they're done revisit her and you'll meet a guy strangling her fight him get beat and the prompt "learn to fight" will trigger the option to learn to fight with the trainer

Dantelus

Dec 30, 2017
How do I go about unlocking the other cosplay costumes? Only have the cowgirl outfit, and the shop doesn't offer the rest.
I had the same problem but could solve it. load a savegame before the first photoshoot. Read the photobook "important", buy the cowgirl costume. Do 1 -2 photoshoots WITHOUT the cowgirl costume. until the 2-3 photoshhoting use the costume. After that, the other costume would have to be unlocked. So it was with me ;)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I have the same Problem, i tried everything but it seems i cannot finish the game because of this problem, kinda disappointing
There are 10 girls in the game , 9 are enough for health certificate ... one other girl is missed in your list ?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes