• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
How do you get the dorm girl scene?
Your cousin informs you that you accepted to the college dorms and you answer you want to stay in your cousins house, finish the scene, the college dorms will unlocked, the next day go to college dorms, enjoy.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Why my old save games not working, shows the Ren'py boring error and the options Skip, Ignore, Copy, Rollback, but none of them works. Sometimes ignore works but not this time and on all save files its just me or the new one need to be played from the beginning! Can anyone answer soon pls! Tnx!

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Why my old save games not working, shows the Ren'py boring error and the options Skip, Ignore, Copy, Rollback, but none of them works. Sometimes ignore works but not this time and on all save files its just me or the new one need to be played from the beginning! Can anyone answer soon pls! Tnx!
The old saves don't work, you have to play from beginning.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

LaO

May 17, 2017
Simple, use the screwdriver to open the door, click on the eye to peep and then to the arrow that points inside the bathroom, you have to do this 2 times, the first time answer i came to take a shower, and the second time i want you, to unlock the callery scenes.
I didnt see any arrow points inside the bathroom is this scene after check Dorm ?

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i buy the cowgirl cosplayt one then use it with out the book now i stuck it gone
and cant unlock of cosplay can i fix this some how without losting 55% of my save

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
When I tried to blackmail the director, she called the cops and I got game over. Reloading I told her I would destroy the photos and now I can't seem to progress in it. How do I get the red folder?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
When I tried to blackmail the director, she called the cops and I got game over. Reloading I told her I would destroy the photos and now I can't seem to progress in it. How do I get the red folder?
By blackmailing Derek !!!!

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
How do I go about unlocking the other cosplay costumes? Only have the cowgirl outfit, and the shop doesn't offer the rest.

Spooner90

Dec 22, 2017
So.... I didn't use the dean when she was stuck and now she is the only girl left I need to fuck, is there a way for her to get stuck again or just because of that I can not complete the game? ...seems like a shitty thing to do in a game if you ask me.... although it's a nice game overall
I have the same Problem, i tried everything but it seems i cannot finish the game because of this problem, kinda disappointing

DarnoIn

May 24, 2017
I have a problem with the rat I have it in my inventory but when I do the photo shooting I can't release it and there is a notif that there is a new product in the store

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes