apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone, I played this game in the beginning .. it was promising and then starteds to many problems, I ended up stopping! From the all comments I've seen in the past, the problems continue ... am I right?

I'll look at it when problems it's over, if it's over =)

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I've finished the game. I'm happy this game keep going. I'm looking forward to playing the next update

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I'm having a problem getting the fight at Emily's place so that I can start the learn to fight line. I've done all the photo shoots with Emily, but my roommate won't seem to ask me to take photos of her. I sit with her at the TV but it never goes farther than that. Do I need to have +hearts with her for her to do that? How do I raise hearts with the roommate? Thanks!

r3lax1ng

Dec 6, 2018
how can i repair the problem with the .. Misssing extra content.. because i cant see the animations and its boorin like that .. pls help me

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yea I dont get the point by ruin a finished game, adding updates that pretty much delete all saves sex scenes as you cant load them, luckily i tried a new folder andc oped saves there so i did not over write any

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
all the extra content is in the archive.rpa.
console:
$extracont = True

then you can get the extra animation
Can't do that, when I enter developer mode via Shift + O it tells me that the Ren'Py scripts is disabled :cautious:. Sooo yeah, plus I can see the script was disabled with this update as I can see the script enabled with the last versions when this game was filled with bugs.
I'm guessing he/she (don't know the developer) removed all the sex animations and disabled the script in case someone where to edit it to try and acquire the scenes :rolleyes:, but my Ren'Py understanding is pretty limited so I'm not too sure how to re-enable it but it's a shitty move either way.
See attachment below;
1551809391120.png

Reactions: zlith89
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes