Dantelus

Dec 30, 2017
Hello everybody. I have a problem I'm stuck. I've done several photoshoots with emily and once out of my cowgirl outfit. Even the naked one. But it does not go on. I can not buy new costumes in the shop .. does anyone have an advice? versions 1.2.0

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
It's like the 4th time I download this game and damn the graphics are great but it still sucks that there are no repeatable events, you do them once and then can access them from the main menu but no repeatable events really hurt how much you can play this game.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
How in earth to enter college ? It says "come in"...and then I click on the door and repeats over and over again...
Any ideas ?

umade

Feb 12, 2018
Downloaded the latest version, downloaded the labels file and replaced it. Still doesn't work to load saves. Why?

r3lax1ng

Dec 6, 2018
question did they remove the animations within this update 'cause all I'm getting is "more animation in this game with extra-content", when before hand the scenes came with their animations during the scene sequence :rolleyes:. Is there any way to see the scenes with animation gallery just holds still pictures.
I have the same problem ... what do i need to do to fix it .. can someone tell me ?

Izzy98

Mar 23, 2018
When you get the call about the dorm, there's only the "Well I could stay with you" option. Anyone know how to get the option to move out so I can get the scene?

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
stuck ver 1.2.0 when I fuck the shopkeeper it says end I can't get the certificate or unlock the new content

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Sadly my previous saves no longer work and I seriously don't think I want to start over again from the start. A sad end for what was otherwise a great game.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes