Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
more hot scenes in this game with extra content??? where do i find those i always had the extra content but now its gone -.-

when going library study entire game crashes
and why cant we have multiple time sex with dean and gym trainer xd

all my saves are gone dont mind but id like to see more from dean and trainer.
its kinda sad they only had 1 scene (A)

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
question did they remove the animations within this update 'cause all I'm getting is "more animation in this game with extra-content", when before hand the scenes came with their animations during the scene sequence :rolleyes:. Is there any way to see the scenes with animation gallery just holds still pictures.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So the game now.. just continue?

I would have preferred a "My cute roommate 2".
Tbh I think the dev is too lazy to do a second full game and considering how much bugs this game has idk if it would be worth it to get a #2 just my opinion tho

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Tbh I think the dev is too lazy to do a second full game and considering how much bugs this game has idk if it would be worth it to get a #2 just my opinion tho
Dev is working on a new game (Girl house) and began to continue this game because of the Patrons. Why? cus they have been asking for continuation for a long time.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
question did they remove the animations within this update 'cause all I'm getting is "more animation in this game with extra content", when before hand the scenes came with their animations during the scene sequence :rolleyes:. Is there any way to see the scenes with animation gallery just holds still pictures.
Yes they did probably -.-

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Dev is working on a new game (Girl house) and began to continue this game because of the Patrons. Why? cus they have been asking for continuation for a long time.
I know of girl house have played it and that game also has bugs in it just think the dev should have some volunteer testers then ship the game out to the public always doing something to break the game

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
what happen to scene replay mod ..it just leads to a page but nothing is there ...does anyone have the mod ?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes