Munkkivittu

Dec 27, 2018
This new update sucks, im stuck because shop doesnt have all products like original game had and cant continue with barbara.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
any walkthrough? i think I'm stuck. I've fuck 9 girls, but it isn't finish, yet? if i fucked the seller the game will end. did i miss someone?

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
Iam always stuck after opening the cousin's room in the morning ( i gave her stretching clothes ), the animation of her keep doing yoga and it won't end. can anybody help me with this ??

Reactions: santiaga

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Has anyone found that when you clean up in the bathroom after "easing the tension" does not show and you get booted for the Brutish behavior ?

Nov 1, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Required parameter img has no value.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 184, in script call
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    �W�������̟������� ��C�-)N_&��Ľ��H�0qo�on�������
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
    SY4hXx�hwkw���"�ujܝ���ų�9my���(��r�Y�=|���J.]�c5����[Y��1#���k+!{� �B�8E|���Z_):TIiy�>�����c�ab��
    SY4hXx�hwkw���"�ujܝ���ų�9my���(��r�Y�=|���J.]�c5����[Y��1#���k+!{� �B�8E|���Z_):TIiy�>�����c�ab��
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 75, in script call
    ��xǓ&=m�z���r*5`k���A}
  File "game/labels.rpyc", line 289, in script
  File "C:\Users\computer\Documents\My Games\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 822, in execute
    values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\computer\Documents\My Games\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 154, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "C:\Users\computer\Documents\My Games\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 122, in apply
    raise Exception("Required parameter %s has no value." % name)
Exception: Required parameter img has no value.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Tue Mar 05 17:32:33 2019
Anyone know what to do about this ?

Nov 1, 2018
If someone interested, a save 1.2 with the game finished and all the scenes unlocked,just open the door for the last scene ;)
Thanks for the offer bud , but it´s no fun if i can´t play the game and just get the everything handed out. Kinda like the game , and wanna play it on my own , but it kills the mood , when the game breaks down on most important part. Can´t proceed the game without stuff from the store :-(

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes