Ren'Py - Completed - My Cute Roommate [v1.6.1 Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]

1. 3.00 star(s)

kimoo

my rating (30/50) average game

story(4/10)
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    animation(9/10)

render(7/10)
    sexscenes(7/10)

decisions(3/10)

total (30/50)

2. 5.00 star(s)

Jaroslav

This game is exciting visually perfect. The story is strange, but what about it.How fast you get it, in return, will quickly throw you away.
    Long boring scenes with repeating soundtracks. wrong roll back does not work. Few emotions in sex. without describing emotions with such lengthy scenes is the boredom chick.9 / 10
    Yes, it is a prefect game, but it can be improved here for a nice impression.
    Remove bugs.
    Add emotions to scenes. Or sounds.
    In the store, add glue and make a prank to a roommate, etc.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Gunizz

The game had great potential, the graphics are fine but it wasted a great opportunity because it really feels closed before it completely developed. The plot lacks a lot of character development. It could be excellent, it's just a bit above average. Some annoying bugs were never fixed. Too much grinding that can be partially avoided with cheats.
    It's still worth to play, the sex scenes are quite good.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Baemz

Solid 3 star game
    Its not good, its not bad. A few good scenes, a few bad scenes. Gameplay is booring, writing is OK. a few bugs . I found a dead end, needed to reload an older save to progress further.
    Playing with walktrough and cheats recommended.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Papow

All Charactor Model is amazing, plote is interesting, Game system is really easy to play and funny to repeat playing it again, Eventhrough it still has many bug in the game but it not really that bad. This game deserve to get 5 star and should be one of the best game in f95.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Madeddy

Graphics: Overall very good 9/10
    Models: Overdone, artificial look 4/10
    Story flow: Sometimes good, with clever turns, connections, riddles and sometimes stupid. Many opportunity missed. 4/10
    Text/language: Some stupid lines. Bad translation 3/10
    Mechanics: Not much there. Different max relations and no visible logic you could follow. 2/10

All in all the game is average to a little below it. Underdeveloped, missed opportunitys at more story complexity and branching.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

PokeIssau

I love games where you have to slowly corrupt your "relative" as you fuck all the girls around you in the process.
    This one was one of the first EROGES I played and I'm very fond of it. Nice art, decent story and well, who doesn´t love hot chiks?
  8. 5.00 star(s)

alexw14615

Simply the best game ive ever played. It has the best animations by far, the storyline is solid, the girls are smoking hot and the fuck faces of the neighbor will make you blow your load. If there is a better game than this one with better sex and hotter girls, please someone tell me asap!
  9. Y
    4.00 star(s)

yfake05

It's a good game but it's not intuitive, I spent too much time looking around the map without knowing what to do and it has some bugs, but I think they can be solved easily, other than that it's a good game.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

DaPistash

The models are nothing short of HOT. The posing was impeccable. The storyline was decent. The only complaint I have is how buggy it seems to be. Nothing game-breaking, but still, it's annoying having to be transported to the evening before.
    Anyway, solid game. I look forward to Girl House. Can't wait for more from Astaros.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Big Smurf

Finished the game and have to admit: I LOVE IT...
    Not only the story is awesome but also the graphics and the game lay-out is from high quality.
    Keep up the good works and can't wait to take a preview on your next up coming game Girl House.
    I hope it will have the same quality on story as on the graphics and animations as you did with this gamen.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

lots`o`fap

Branching is great, and it has a nice back and forth style that reminds me of a good book although the writing is a bit basic but not as bad as many of the other games. The renders... Have you seen them? SUPERB!!! The placement of the subjects is top notch, and there's multiple angles to animations. The models all differ although lean toward busty models, but I like that. Some of the scenarios and just plain funny and of course each scene is worth a fap. Enjoy!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Mr TGB

This by far one of the better games that I have played, definitely worth playing. It started off a little slow, but it has a nice story line and good fapping scenes. Glad I was able to use the cheats for money purposes, because going to work was trash. The intelligence process was trash as well. But over all great game.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

OGRey

I like being immoral in these games. If you want that too, just play it man, it's awesome in every aspect. Graphics are amazing, story is good, animations are great. So what are you waiting for, get it now :D
  15. 5.00 star(s)

saberdio

The controls are much better than the other games, you get to control the animations, camera angle. You have to work your way through correctly in order to get the desired result.
    There are bugs, but nothing that will stop you from completing the game and enjoying it.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 235904

Great renders, good build up, and a comfy game to get immersed in. The girls all look different and act differently, the gameplay is never tedious or too time consuming, really one of the best games on here.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Miniwand

I like the story even if it's a little ridiculous but who cares. The gameplay is nothing new but the fact you can move how you want and do what you want is always appreciated instead of just choosing options.
    But more importantly, the characters are hot, especially the roommate. Superbe renders.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

TheFeydakin

A major disappointment...The renders and animations are on the whole are fantastic. This is spoiled by wrapping the CG's and video up in anti-climactic rape scenes. I mean after the best scene with the roommate, instead of of her looking at at you and saying "That was awesome, you made me come so hard" or something similar, she looks at you accusingly and then tells you she has no memory of the sex at all, totally ruined scene. You tell her you love her and want her to be your Girlfriend, so you drug and rape her...you know? just to show how much you love her. Pretty much all the sex is some form of rape. Even on the few occasions when the sex isn't rape it is still handled in the most immature, mean spirited way. These female characters need to be in a world filled with desire, passion and lust. Instead they are adrift in a limbo of very poor writing, an awful male orgasm noise which causes a disconnect with the MC and the player...(I can actually make my own noises whilst playing the MC if need be).
    These sexy girls and gorgeous animations need a story and format that is hot, sexy and consensual, they need to be turned on so that they want your cock.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

Drako

i would say this is the worst incest game i have ever played , its too boring , to hard you lose affections for small to no reason at all complicated event to trigger and even worst when its bugged , this game just piss you off instead of having fun
  20. 5.00 star(s)

hansa24

Some people might think the story is a bit "short and too fast progressing". But I like it that way. Some spelling mistakes once in a while but I really dont care since the game is full of amazing content.
    Best animations I've seen on F95 forum so far! (And I've been playing alot of different games in here.)

10/10.