• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
The mod not working properly. I install it and receive scenes button but all scenes are locked.Somebody know how to fix it?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
The mod not working properly. I install it and receive scenes button but all scenes are locked.Somebody know how to fix it?
In that case try this. Download the D.S-Sama mod for the game and install it. Then use whatever save you want or even start a new game. Afterwards, access the mod in-game and toggle the Gallery Images option so it's "UNLOCKED". That may help assuming that you install the mod properly.

Nov 6, 2018
In that case try this. Download the D.S-Sama mod for the game and install it. Then use whatever save you want or even start a new game. Afterwards, access the mod in-game and toggle the Gallery Images option so it's "UNLOCKED". That may help assuming that you install the mod properly.
bro can u help me with a link for a previous ver?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Where is this mode?

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Where is this mode?
I know it's not listed on the front page, but if you just google "f95zone ds my cute cousin", it'll be the first popup. Follow the instructions and you'll be golden. Hope this helps!
bro can u help me with a link for a previous ver?
Go to Astaros3D's Patreon page and go to his section for My Cute Roommate. The free download is v1.1.0, which should satisfy your needs. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Julius Kingsley

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Just picked this up and applied the I-mod. Got store bug, tried several of the fixes listed in the thread just a few pages back, no joy. Guess I'll put this on the back burner till some bug fixes get done. :S

Reactions: Nizzquizz

mikezart

Feb 17, 2017
There is also a persistent file to download, Replace yours both in game/saves and your user/appdata/renpy/mycuteroommate

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Is this a bug or just me being stupid?
I can't seem to undo the cousin's knot on her bathrobe anymore. I'm clicking on the knot and basically everywhere in a small area close to it, but can't really seem to get it. Unless something changed or I'm missing something...again...

W.Bear88

Mar 15, 2019
Hey I went to get download play game....but I look there problem not work....
I need help to fix....:(

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/storeinit.rpy", line 262, in <module>
NameError: name 'categ' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 262, in script
File "C:\Users\SisCo\Desktop\A Games\My_Cute_Roommate\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\SisCo\Desktop\A Games\My_Cute_Roommate\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.3.0ex
Sat May 04 23:37:29 2019

cbhflip

Apr 19, 2017
Hey I went to get download play game....but I look there problem not work....
I need help to fix....:(

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 262, in script
File "C:\Users\SisCo\Desktop\A Games\My_Cute_Roommate\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\SisCo\Desktop\A Games\My_Cute_Roommate\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.3.0ex
Sat May 04 23:37:29 2019
Having the very same issue myself. haven't played this for a couple of versions, but even back then i remember getting annoyed about it having issues in the shop. does anyone have a fix yet?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes