• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I can't seem to undo the cousin's knot on her bathrobe anymore. I'm clicking on the knot and basically everywhere in a small area close to it, but can't really seem to get it. Unless something changed or I'm missing something...again...
Only for 1.3 Version

Try this (button_screens.rpy)... I am not responsible for any damage :)
Put in game folder (where rpyc files with the same name are) as usual
If you want also try "other"
TV (tv.rpy)
Store (storeinit.rpy)
Animations jump/errors (labels.rpy)

Old bugs present again in 1.3 beta , use the rpy inside old.rar
Game loop error when you submit document to Dean , you have only that choice in menu ->Goodbye added , college.rpy
Video loop when you see and enter during roommate exercises in the morning 8:00 , zarpodgl.rpy

Optional
Avoid to break task "Meet Barbara 18:00" and "Scare Dean" (see link) , library.rpy
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-3-0-ev-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-1884344
Avoid jump in another place during Barbara forced blowjob (see link) , bar_come.rpy
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-3-0-ev-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-1870098
Every time you fuck salesgirl decrease fuck girls counter , store.rpy

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is this a bug or just me being stupid?
I can't seem to undo the cousin's knot on her bathrobe anymore. I'm clicking on the knot and basically everywhere in a small area close to it, but can't really seem to get it. Unless something changed or I'm missing something...again...
Yes, the knot woun`t open !!!!

Jun 25, 2018
Yes, the knot woun`t open !!!!
You know what, I tried to open the knot and it jumped to kitchen and continued with molest scene rubbing her down..and then it keept continue..and after next houre she left for office...
It means before she got into bathroom she got sex with roommate..instead of opening the knot of bathrob...but it would be more appropriate if the scene continued with bathrob in the kitchen area..or sofa or what ever...:oops::cry::oops::cry:

Blade102

May 1, 2018
Still having problems when i go to store an when i wanna buy something from strore

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/storeinit.rpy", line 262, in <module>
NameError: name 'categ' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 262, in script
  File "E:\Nieuwsgroepen\Games\speciaal\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Nieuwsgroepen\Games\speciaal\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.3.0ex+
Sat May 04 16:27:38 2019
Solution ?

Reactions: Chloe1212

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
it not working bro can you share me yours thanks bro
It works just fine, you just have to rename it properly after download since that adds a number to it which Ren'Py can't read (as it requires a fix format). Just rename it manually to 15-5-LT1.save and on the 15th page of the load screen it shall be. (After placing it into the saves folder obviously)

Reactions: Nerttu

manhan

Aug 16, 2017
It works just fine, you just have to rename it properly after download since that adds a number to it which Ren'Py can't read (as it requires a fix format). Just rename it manually to 15-5-LT1.save and on the 15th page of the load screen it shall be. (After placing it into the saves folder obviously)
bro it works but do you have last 2 scene with teacher and the cousin i need that file please thanks

poopoopies3rd

Mar 18, 2019
I click on Store product and crash. cant ignore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can someone make all fix.files in one pack and put on OP?
same problem for me

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 262, in script
File "D:\Downloads\GAMES\My_cute_roommate-130ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\GAMES\My_cute_roommate-130ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.3.0ex
Sun May 05 18:42:51 2019
```

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes