Dudestash

Aug 8, 2019
Can someone tell me how to fix the director and Dick photo problem
I have already tried the save editor method but the format of my save is not supported

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
This can happen if you use a scene replay mod for the previous version and not for 1.4 ... I think.
What scenes replay mod you have used ?
For 1.4 in OP you have allways:
define config.version = "1.4.0 Beta ex+"
define config.window_title = u"My cute roommate 1.4.0 Beta ex+"

View attachment 366954 View attachment 366955
Oh wait I see. I though it was 1.4_v4 for the scene replay. I was just dumb and didn't read it properly. Sorry!

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
how do I shower with my cousin?
Assuming your affection is high enough, you can screwdriver the door and either close you eyes (fantasize a bit) or just head straight in. If your affection is high enough, she won't get angry with seeing you there, and you can either say you just wanted to watch, say you needed a shower, or that you wanted her. Pretty easy to see which is the one you want, really.
Can someone tell me how to fix the director and Dick photo problem
I have already tried the save editor method but the format of my save is not supported
Go to the front page and click on the unofficial bug fix. It should take you to the post that has a variety of fixes including one for the cousin's bathrobe and a photo one that should help you. Hope this helps~

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
How to trigger threesome scene with MC, Derek and Dean?
When you are working on getting blackmail against the director, you'll need to go to her house. Ring the bell and the brat will show up, and will only let you into the house for a favor and the drone. The next day, at the time he specifies (like 2 pm or something, go and fuck the dean. You should then get a scene where you run into said brat and follow him back to the university where he's blackmailing the dean for sex with his thimble-dick. You'll get a choice to either enter or just leave the scene and I think you know the rest.
I dont get any achievement for watching the directors room when fucking dick so i cant blackmail her. Any suggestions??
Have you taken a picture of them fucking? Also if you can't, try the bugfixes tab on the front page.
Hi i have the director and Dick problem
I can't Black mail her Because i can't take any photos
I tried the "save editor" method but i can't edit my files Because off format that is not supported
Can someone help me plss
So this may be a hypothetical fix, but if you have the task of "Blackmail Director", then talk to Jenny (Secretary girl) first, and she'll say that she'll help you get Dick fired for a photo shoot (which doesn't happen in this version, I believe). Then go the the director's house and the brat will only leave the door unlocked in exchange for you fucking the dean at 2 pm (I believe) and the drone. Do that and enter the room again when the prompt appears (this is how you get the second to last image in the gallery, BTW) if you want, but even if you leave the scene, all you have to do is head to Barbara's house, open the door and follow through. Though, the game ends with the director waking up as you cream her, no more waiting for the next version after that.

Reactions: pad10

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I'm having a different problem from everyone else in the director thing. The issue is that I can't get the director's bedroom to be added as a location for the drone.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Assuming your affection is high enough, you can screwdriver the door and either close you eyes (fantasize a bit) or just head straight in. If your affection is high enough, she won't get angry with seeing you there, and you can either say you just wanted to watch, say you needed a shower, or that you wanted her. Pretty easy to see which is the one you want, really.

Go to the front page and click on the unofficial bug fix. It should take you to the post that has a variety of fixes including one for the cousin's bathrobe and a photo one that should help you. Hope this helps~
how do you head straight in?

If I click on the arrow after unscrewing the door, I exit the bathroom.
If I click on the eye she sees me and tells me i opened to peek

I have 4 hearts

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I'm having a different problem from everyone else in the director thing. The issue is that I can't get the director's bedroom to be added as a location for the drone.
The director's bedroom is unlocked when you enter in Dick's PC in his office (photoshoots with secretary , rat and so on) , see everything inside the PC
Before click the photo on director's desk.

how do you head straight in?
If I click on the arrow after unscrewing the door, I exit the bathroom.
If I click on the eye she sees me and tells me i opened to peek
I have 4 hearts
Use oil with the door , when you are in the bathroom select the oil in your inventory
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-4-0-ev-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-997643

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Reactions: Tacito

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
And that was the only thing I hadn't done.
If it is not changed something in this release you have to do that before , now you know Barbara and Derek are her sons.
You have to do another photoshoot with secretary to enable another "rat" and retry , if nothing is changed in this release ...
Or use a previous save.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I'm sorry if i made you waste your time but i'm in android
Ooh boi Android?
Then once you have the files you'll need to navigate the files to the game folder in you MCC game/installation folder (I just call it an installation folder because I'm just used to calling these folders installation folders.) If you can't move the files manually, then it may be easier to download an unzipping application to make it easier to move the file.

Also, just as a friendly heads up, 99% of the time that there's a mod or bugfix, it'll probably go into the "game" folder unless there are specific instructions about where the files should go.

Krackers

Jul 21, 2017
how do you meet barbara's mother?
edit: also how do you get a medical examination from the doctor, he keeps saying he's busy

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes