rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
how do you meet barbara's mother?
edit: also how do you get a medical examination from the doctor, he keeps saying he's busy
have done photo shoot with your cousin yet if not then that what you have to first she then ask you to go to her office to photos of the staff members that where you will meet her

for the medical examination that won't happen until you have only 2 girls left

Dudestash

Aug 8, 2019
Ooh boi Android?
Then once you have the files you'll need to navigate the files to the game folder in you MCC game/installation folder (I just call it an installation folder because I'm just used to calling these folders installation folders.) If you can't move the files manually, then it may be easier to download an unzipping application to make it easier to move the file.

Also, just as a friendly heads up, 99% of the time that there's a mod or bugfix, it'll probably go into the "game" folder unless there are specific instructions about where the files should go.
I put the dron.rpy in the game folder but nothing seems to change
I have put the button bug fix in too
Maybe i did something wrong ?
And thx for help me.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your support!
The next MKR release will be the last.
I came up with an interesting ending.
Thanks to everyone who insisted on extending the game. The game will be over, but you will still meet some characters in another project. I will not say which ones, but this photo is not just hang here.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I put the dron.rpy in the game folder but nothing seems to change
I have put the button bug fix in too
Maybe i did something wrong ?
And thx for help me.
Ok. Then I can only really think of two things you may need to do if you are insistent on playing this on Android.
1) If by "Director and Dick" you are talking about blackmailing Dick to fire him, then consider reloading a save to where (at the very least) you have to go to your "cousin's" office after fucking the Dean. When I was doing this the first time, for some reason it booted me back to the apartment, yet I still had "help your cousin" as my objective with no way to progress forward. Or,

2) If you are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that even with the bugfixes there's no change, then you may just need to do a fresh re-install, as much of a pain in the ass it sounds.

Other than that, no problem. At least this is a new area for me to try and tackle.
Finally...! This focus on two ended up being nothing but double trouble.
Yeah, I agree. I'm one of the people who was really rooting for more content (even though I'm not a paid Patron), but this split focus seems to be hurting more than helping. At least the next game looks pretty good overall, despite a certain minigame and getting a certain item being total pains in the ass (asses, whatever).

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your support!
The next MKR release will be the last.
I came up with an interesting ending.
Thanks to everyone who insisted on extending the game. The game will be over, but you will still meet some characters in another project. I will not say which ones, but this photo is not just hang here.

So no fixes for the awful grinding, lack of (good) dialogue and dodgy storytelling?

Great.

• Sad
Reactions: Fantabaldu

madsol

Jun 2, 2018
in the top 10 games, the sex scenes are hot especially the second part (after the medical certificates) the models are very successful but too big chest to my taste, excellent scenarios, thank you for the translation into French can games at early (sorry for my English it's a translation on google)

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes