ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
Help me.since I have sex with the nurse, I only need sex with one person but I don't know who is missing.I had with the director my female character created library (anal) emily trainer barbara director secretary dean university

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Help me.since I have sex with the nurse, I only need sex with one person but I don't know who is missing.I had with the director my female character created library (anal) emily trainer barbara director secretary dean university
From memory : go talk to the Doctor, he will tell you something along those lines : just go for it (meaning fuck), then go back to the librarian and pussy fuck her.

Ranamovil

May 27, 2017
I Apply the dron.rpy file on my game folder, but I still cant get the button for the director's office to appear, can anyone help?

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
it dowsn't not cout if its anal and you are missing the girl from the shop

Dr.Phil_

Jan 19, 2018
when you in the game got menu by right click or esc there should be cheat menu you can select skip mini games

Update:

I have sent all of my bug info to the game developer so hope he fix the bugs and hope if a moderator can post all of the bugfix that everyone else made for this game on the first post so everyone else know there is a bugfix for this

I did that and I couldn't find the button!!!
Where is it?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes