Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is there some sort of walkthrough or guide to the game? The messages it gives here and there don't seem exactly reliable - and i'm just in the 2nd day yet. :ROFLMAO:

AllenWalker1

Dec 31, 2018
View attachment 23903

Overview:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-01
Release Date: 2019-07-31
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.4.0 Extended BETA
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Screwdriver Location:

Download
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Linux: - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED

Patches: - UNOFFICIAL BUGFIX
EXTRAS: -
Thanks to @Epifan for sharing, @Manfegor for the walkthrough and @Tacito for the mod.
This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
View attachment 23903

Overview:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-01
Release Date: 2019-07-31
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.4.0 Extended BETA
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Screwdriver Location:

Download
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Linux: - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED

Patches: - UNOFFICIAL BUGFIX
EXTRAS: -
Thanks to @Epifan for sharing, @Manfegor for the walkthrough and @Tacito for the mod.
This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
There is a bug with the Android Version where it will not allow you to get the photo of the director and Dick. I've done everything else in the game that it will allow me to do at that point, but the drone will only show me them, but not take the picture.

Reactions: fhenrir

Hank_resh

Aug 9, 2019
There is a bug with the Android Version where it will not allow you to get the photo of the director and Dick. I've done everything else in the game that it will allow me to do at that point, but the drone will only show me them, but not take the picture.
But after watching scene the quet not complet why????

Nwes

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, I'm stuck. I have two girls left to fuck(Dean and Shop keeper), but cant find way to do that. Doctor keep saying that he is busy so cant check medical exam. no medical check, no entrance. so what should i do now? I visited Shop at 11 pm but she just deny me.

Glover

Mar 15, 2019
Nov 27, 2018
gets punch in the face
loses fight ,force to be friends with guy who punch you
.....IM NO BITCH (leaves the game and delete files) :mad::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tobi96

May 18, 2018
I cant take the picture of dick and the boss because there is no Photo symbol :/ could someone help me ?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes