rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I talked to Derek. He wants me to fuck the Dean at 14:00. I go to the dean, the relationship scene is active, but Derek doesn't show up.
when derek ask you to fuck dean 14:00 go to her and fuck her when that done leave her office he should show up automatically when you are done talking to him follow him by going back to the dean's office

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
when derek ask you to fuck dean 14:00 go to her and fuck her when that done leave her office he should show up automatically when you are done talking to him follow him by going back to the dean's office
Thanks for the answer.
I'm talking to Derek after I'm done with the Dean at 14:00 p.m., and Derek's leaving.
When I go back to the Dean, it says "I don't think knocking is a good idea" and I can't go in.
When do I get back to the Dean? Is there a specific time?

Rostnik

Jan 26, 2019
Hi im New to this Game. How do i excersise in the gym. I can only work or call the trainer, and when i call the trainer i can only buy membership

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Thanks for the answer.
I'm talking to Derek after I'm done with the Dean at 14:00 p.m., and Derek's leaving.
When I go back to the Dean, it says "I don't think knocking is a good idea" and I can't go in.
When do I get back to the Dean? Is there a specific time?
after the knock on the door click on the door knob

Renixp

Aug 21, 2019
So hello guys I am having a problem in the situation where you go use your drone at the directress' bedroom at night, but I cant seem to take a picture (or has no picutre sign only back sign, which makes me not progress on the story) to the scene where dick and the directress go dirty with it even though that ny quest say to go to the bedroom at night plsssss help. Thanks in advance

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
So hello guys I am having a problem in the situation where you go use your drone at the directress' bedroom at night, but I cant seem to take a picture (or has no picutre sign only back sign, which makes me not progress on the story) to the scene where dick and the directress go dirty with it even though that ny quest say to go to the bedroom at night plsssss help. Thanks in advance
go to page 770 the main page look for UNOFFICIAL BUGFIX

Reactions: Renixp

Roegadyn

Jul 20, 2019
i am stuck on the part after I get drone footage of the roommate's Director getting banged. what do I do next. no dialog options appear when I go to her office to blackmail her

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes