rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Thank you ! but if i want to countinue from my last save what should i do ? i mean i must play the whole game from this save to the end of the last patch or i can countinue from my last save?
it depend what code have change in the patch just put the patch in the game folder and load the game if there an error then you will have to start again but it is best to start over again so there won't be any other error after the code change

Reactions: efix9927

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Having the same issue, hints say to "Watch Director's bedroom", I've seen Derek and Dick both but there is not photo icon when Dick is nailing his boss.

Love the art in this game, but this sort of thing seems like a bug to me. I've followed the walk-through and I don't see what I missed.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Having the same issue, hints say to "Watch Director's bedroom", I've seen Derek and Dick both but there is not photo icon when Dick is nailing his boss.

Love the art in this game, but this sort of thing seems like a bug to me. I've followed the walk-through and I don't see what I missed.
if you are using window there is a patch on the main page or on page 770

yussifimaam

Aug 19, 2019
``` Keep getting this at the end of the second scare scene with the dean
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/college3.rpy", line 7, in <module>
NameError: name 'zoom_ul' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/college3.rpyc", line 7, in script
t���t�̫�}~��Q�2U<�0#SEM-�Ȍ&����p�9tr�4�H5�(?�_s0�j��
File "D:\New folder\LEWDZONE\ZIPS\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1256, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "D:\New folder\LEWDZONE\ZIPS\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1124, in show_imspec
at_list = [ renpy.python.py_eval(i) for i in at_list ]
File "D:\New folder\LEWDZONE\ZIPS\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\New folder\LEWDZONE\ZIPS\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.4.0ex_beta
Sun Aug 18 19:42:30 2019
```

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
``` Keep getting this at the end of the second scare scene with the dean
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/college3.rpyc", line 7, in script
t���t�̫�}~��Q�2U<�0#SEM-�Ȍ&����p�9tr�4�H5�(?�_s0�j��
File "D:\New folder\LEWDZONE\ZIPS\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1256, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "D:\New folder\LEWDZONE\ZIPS\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1124, in show_imspec
at_list = [ renpy.python.py_eval(i) for i in at_list ]
File "D:\New folder\LEWDZONE\ZIPS\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\New folder\LEWDZONE\ZIPS\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.4.0ex_beta
Sun Aug 18 19:42:30 2019
```
try this just put it into the game folder and make sure you delete the number 12345_ from the file

Sgranf

Dec 31, 2018
how to fuck director at her house?
i can't do anything about it :s
Go in the afternoon and talk to the son

Cant fuck anna's pussy please help!!!!!
Talk whit doctor first and then click on pussy

Ok, I'm stuck. I have two girls left to fuck(Dean and Shop keeper), but cant find way to do that. Doctor keep saying that he is busy so cant check medical exam. no medical check, no entrance. so what should i do now? I visited Shop at 11 pm but she just deny me.
Spider to dean, leave, come tomorrow and fuck. Shop keeper after talk doctor

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Ok, I'm stuck. I have two girls left to fuck(Dean and Shop keeper), but cant find way to do that. Doctor keep saying that he is busy so cant check medical exam. no medical check, no entrance. so what should i do now? I visited Shop at 11 pm but she just deny me.
you should done dean before you bring anne home from barbarra's place you will need to edit the save file or use the console

either looking for dean_trap and change to 1 in save editor or by pressing shift=o to get into the console before you can do that you will need to edit a file inside renpy folder it's just below lib folder in common folder look 00console.rpy then look for config.console = False change it to True then then hit shift=o then type dean_trap = 1 the only two girls left should of been anna and the store clerk

Reactions: Nwes

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Anyone have a better walk through where you don't have to download different parts doesn't do anything but take me to other websites never lets me download. Also need help unlocking Jamal

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes