terroralpha

May 1, 2017
how does the scenes replay thing work? when i click to only get one picture, eve from a scene i already unlocked, all i get is 1 picture then the replay closes. am i doing something wrong?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
Same here !
1.In your home kitchen 8pm choose "Molest her" -> "I caress your ass" then click her shorts x2.
2.In the office when she ask you to help because she might be fired.
3.Don't know, if somebody found please tell.
4.After blackmailing derek for leave the door open and fucking dean at 2pm. Go to barbara home at knight. (it's the end for now.)

batanegra

May 8, 2017
i can't blackmail derek, director office (or is it bedroom?) isn't an option with the drone, only chloe's bedroom or barbara's pool

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
so im stupid and only used 1 save going into the final director scene, does anyone know a command i can use to teleport myself somewhere else or rewind abit so i can finish off a few last images and scenes that i missed? EDIT: or a save near to the end i guess, i can just get most scenes im missing to replay anyway.

Last edited:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
so im stupid and only used 1 save going into the final director scene, does anyone know a command i can use to teleport myself somewhere else or rewind abit so i can finish off a few last images and scenes that i missed? EDIT: or a save near to the end i guess, i can just get most scenes im missing to replay anyway.
there are a lot of saves posted if you search in the forum.
I remember this , end 1.3 begin of 1.4
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-4-0-ev-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-2269116

musehim

Jul 25, 2018
i am on Windows but that drone patch not working on me
what am i doing wrong?
why its not working?
i am stucked

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i am on Windows but that drone patch not working on me
what am i doıing wrong?
why its not working?
i am stucked
did you put it in the right fold game folder?
did you unzip it first then move the dron.rpy into the game folder?

try again if it still doesn't work then start a new game for the code change to take place it isn't big change to the code so you shouldn't have to start over again but sometimes that you have to start over

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes