Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I went to Emily's used the cowgirl costume, and then went home and rested up. I never got the message a new costume was available in the shop. When I went to the store, this is what I see.

I even tried uninstalling and then reinstalling, just to make sure nothing was hinky
this is with the save i send you ... see video

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Somewhere in there, I have missed triggering the spawning of the second and third cosplay outfits in the store. Even using the save above where cowgirl was added back in didn't fix things.
Your save is messed up !!!!!! Load Tacitos save, it will work, just tested both !!!!!!!

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
I already was climbing in WordPad dick and photo shoots with Secretary, too, did. But I still can't blackmail you. How to fix this error?

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Anyone know if there will be another update soon? His paetron site says once a month, but not sure if it will be this game or girls house.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
That's what I was expecting, not getting - for whatever reason. I'll have a look at my install of the game this evening after work. For now, I need to go do some adulting.
Try with this , cowgirl photoshoot done with your modified save ... now you are at the store ... buy cosplays.
Download the save remove the number at the beginning , 9-1-LT1.save put it in saves folder.
You find it in page 9 slot 1 , load and see ...
If it doesn't work you have some strange problems in your game :)

seq1.jpg seq2.jpg seq4.jpg seq3.jpg seq5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

sam1019

May 15, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 510, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen img_custom_call is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/store.rpyc", line 396, in script call
���.��ԐK_M��n5�4
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 274, in script call
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 276, in script call
���.��ԐK_M��n5�4
���.��ԐK_M��n5�4
���.��ԐK_M��n5�4
���.��ԐK_M��n5�4
File "game/final_part1.rpyc", line 233, in script
K�k�4�V�Ƌ����dZ��3�p���U73`"�`1W]Ѝ�p:0Bf����ɀ,F�؀v��g�����.PC�F-F��
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 510, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1077, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen img_custom_call is not known.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.5.0 Beta ex+
Tue Oct 22 19:26:37 2019
```

please someone help me with this error,its coming at here.

Reactions: asd33asd33

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
did anyone know how to fuck my roommate in shower?\

please respond fast
house must be empty then go to the bathroom (inside) and use oil
at 9 open screwdriver open door then you will have option to get inside and bang roomie

Last edited:

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
house must be empty then go to the bathroom (inside) and use oil
at 9 open screwdriver open door then you will have option to get inside and bang roomie
Also, you need to be at max affection. Basically, it only happens after she'll happily f*ck you without being intoxicated (i.e. massage oil) or asleep.

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Guys help me. I fucked girl at dormitory and now i can't progress further. She said to me that i should go to library but i can't do anything in library with her, only study. ASK and COMPLIMENTS dont work. What to do?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Guys help me. I fucked girl at dormitory and now i can't progress further. She said to me that i should go to library but i can't do anything in library with her, only study. ASK and COMPLIMENTS dont work. What to do?
Reload the save when you fuck girl at the dormitory and verify if task is created
cust.jpg

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Reload the save when you fuck girl at the dormitory and verify if task is created
View attachment 438437
No i can't even check if task is created or not. I have this error when i press "ASK" to librarian and same error when finishing fucking in dormitory. Maybe its because i used saves from older verison.
Can just someone give me full save so i can see all scenes?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
No i can't even check if task is created or not. I have this error when i press "ASK" to librarian and same error when finishing fucking in dormitory. Maybe its because i used saves from older verison.
Can just someone give me full save so i can see all scenes?
Try this , better you start from here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-5-0-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-2528001

To see full scene you have to start from beginning :) ... or there is something in OP first post if I remember
Or in cheat
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-1-5-0-cheatmod-v1-0-rayminator.35762/

Or search in this thread if someone had posted 60 saves (look the post under the first link)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes