RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, I really did not need to see
Dick getting to fuck Barbara. It was bad enough he was with the Director, that guy is supposed to be the guy who gets shafted for being an asshole, not get to fuck one of the hotter girls in the game. Bullshit I really did not want to witness.

immolate

Sep 5, 2018

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Dick getting to fuck Barbara. It was bad enough he was with the Director, that guy is supposed to be the guy who gets shafted for being an asshole, not get to fuck one of the hotter girls in the game. Bullshit I really did not want to witness.
The bad thing is his scene is better than the MC with the same girl. I only saw it when I unpacked it I didnt see the actually scene. lol

Enreso

Sep 26, 2019
Final release scheduled for this month? amazing! I hope that Astaros3D is also implementing a Gallery for rewatching the scenes and fixes the ramaining bugs. I play the game on mobile so i can't use the cheat to review scenes .

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

tblong123

Aug 2, 2017
what? :v we have that contents in current version?

icke123

Apr 20, 2018
You obviously can't read or you're just too damn lazy to read! The answer is just a few posts above yours.
Now calm down.
I would also like to know when exactly the update is to be expected. After all, the month is almost over.
I keep waiting...

UnknownShock

Jun 12, 2018
Do I have to redownload the game to get the new scenes or there's a patch to download? Because I don't want to play the entire game just to get the new scenes.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes