• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Only able to update using the mega link. I'll try to get other sources for the other links since my google drive is not letting me make new links for the current google links.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
New Links

820pis

May 5, 2018
could someone help me?
i really need a walkthrough....

how to unlock the first new pic ? i have already unlocked the second one
and how to dirt dick? the director said its ok for dick licking her daughter.......what should i do?

Reactions: CommanderOrdo

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I haven't play this game in so long(maybe close to a year). The last time i actually remember playing was when the completed ending released with the 3some and MC moved to the dorm which was before the dev decided to add or change the ending to continue it more.

I've been updating it on my PC for the longest but never actually played it since it's in my backlog but reading the changelog it seems like a lot of content has been added to it since that completed ending so I'll give it a playthrough. My saves probably not going to work though so i might as well get ready to restart from the beginning.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes