mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
is there a fix? i have the photo shot at the gym and the black chick is eating the white chick and as soon was the trainer comes in it goes to the shop can anyone help me with this? thanks

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
could someone help me?
i really need a walkthrough....

how to unlock the first new pic ? i have already unlocked the second one
and how to dirt dick? the director said its ok for dick licking her daughter.......what should i do?
You need to do this 2 times.
At 23:10 hours go to her room, remove her blanket, use the drop to lubricate for the first night select to finger her pussy, then select fuck her pussy, when she wake up choose "i want to fuck you" enjoy. The second night do the same but select to finger her ass, se will wake up choose "i want to fuck you" enjoy.
For the director, keep clicking until the scene ends.
is there a fix? i have the photo shot at the gym and the black chick is eating the white chick and as soon was the trainer comes in it goes to the shop can anyone help me with this? thanks
Load before you go to the gym.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
You need to do this 2 times.
At 23:10 hours go to her room, remove her blanket, use the drop to lubricate for the first night select to finger her pussy, then select fuck her pussy, when she wake up choose "i want to fuck you" enjoy. The second night do the same but select to finger her ass, se will wake up choose "i want to fuck you" enjoy.
For the director, keep clicking until the scene ends.

Load before you go to the gym.
thanks ill try

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
could someone help me?
i really need a walkthrough....

how to unlock the first new pic ? i have already unlocked the second one
and how to dirt dick? the director said its ok for dick licking her daughter.......what should i do?
Wait for the walkthrough mod to be updated

D

Deleted member 1667648

Hi! How can I reset the game, have the gallery empty and no saves?
Even if I delete the game and re-download it, the settings, saves and gallery remain the same.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Even if I delete the game and re-download it, the settings, saves and gallery remain the same.
Go Here:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate1
Delete Map: My_cute_roommate1
My Cute Roommate V1.6.0 Ex Beta Astaros3D\game\saves
Delete Map: saves
Start the game & you have an clean start....

Last edited:

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
delete the persistent file also delete the file in your download section

3.40 star(s) 171 Votes