loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Blame the supporters including me. We keep telling him to continue this game. Mostly because his other game is meh and the ideas he has for it are super meh
Hehehe Yes, I guessed it, I really don't mind, I like the game but it's curious that each update is the "last" and the bad thing is not this, but the ideas are already... rare or out of place according to the original story.

But it's okay if your followers like it why not. :unsure:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
iirc that is sleeping pills + aphrodisiac in coffee image.
nope that is not that image it's different it is mostly at then end of the game that is one of the new sex scenes

you go to her bedroom and she will ask you what do you want then you say I want to fuck you that's if you have enough hearts you need 5 hearts

Reactions: dryrain

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Hehehe Yes, I guessed it, I really don't mind, I like the game but it's curious that each update is the "last" and the bad thing is not this, but the ideas are already... rare or out of place according to the original story.

But it's okay if your followers like it why not. :unsure:
To be completely honest many including me have started to regret asking him to continue it. Do not get me wrong its good but i kinda feel like the story has been ruined now

Reactions: loikl

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
How to unlock new pictures for 0.16 ver???
it simple just play the game talk to everyone make sure that you don't get anyone mad so you don't lost hearts

for the people having problem using old saves just don't they can cause errors because of code changes it best to start any game from the start I know it sucks to start from the beginning but it is the best way to not get any errors

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
wait guide for new scenes
fuck director at her house
get another drone, take photo's of barbara and dick fucking at 1am on the pool
show photo's to director
have a gym orgy with jenny, trainer, roommate
after dick is fired, have a orgy in roommates office with director fucking roommates ass
dick shoots you with a gun
something with demons and angles
game is finished, and you can free roam, just asking them all for a fuck, wherever they are

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
how do you get fifth heart with room mate
keep on being nice to her but don't over do it when you do have sex with her there are two bars one for hearts and one for ejaculation so let the heart bar hit the top and saying she's beautiful and make her coffee

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
fuck director at her house
get another drone, take photo's of barbara and dick fucking at 1am on the pool
show photo's to director
have a gym orgy with jenny, trainer, roommate
after dick is fired, have a orgy in roommates office with director fucking roommates ass
dick shoots you with a gun
something with demons and angles
game is finished, and you can free roam, just asking them all for a fuck, wherever they are

How do I go to the director's house?

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
View attachment 454358

How do I unlock the scene I have in gray?
yeah i cant get that scene in the gray either. when i sneak in on her at night she wants to have sex but she does the acrobatic stuff and not missionary like this pic in the grey. someone please help us! the scene with the sex pills is much earlier in the game and is different than that grey pic.

crox

Jun 29, 2017
yeah i cant get that scene in the gray either. when i sneak in on her at night she wants to have sex but she does the acrobatic stuff and not missionary like this pic in the grey. someone please help us! the scene with the sex pills is much earlier in the game and is different than that grey pic.
when the coworker's fool kills you after that, the game continues, you see his room at night and the scene will come out
sorry for my bad english

Reactions: alexw14615

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Select to finger her ass and go to the next scene fast pushing the arrow. This worked for me.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
when the coworker's fool kills you after that, the game continues, you see his room at night and the scene will come out
sorry for my bad english
is this when she is sleeping? all im getting is her giving me a blowjob while doing a handstand

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
nevermind you guys were right
sleeping, finger the ass, she does the acrobatic stuff, then another scene triggers after that
but this is only after youve completed the game
thanks again guys

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
well if this is truly the end im going to miss the roommate. she's been in my cyber life for the past 2 years and shes so damn sexy. one of my favorite models in these games. Anna from Anna's exciting adventures, Jess from babysitter, and roomate here. All of their games are near its conclusion too. So sad :(

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes