logdog

Jun 10, 2019
The end of this version is like Marvel movies. If you gone too fast when the end credits begins. You miss the easter egg. (My apologies if my answer is not too much clear. I do not want to spoil)
have you found solutions to opening the grey scene?

Muthu Kumar

Oct 9, 2018
somebody please tell me after barbara and dick scene where to start and also how to find director she is not in the office. please tell me guys sorry for bad english

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
somebody please tell me after barbara and dick scene where to start and also how to find director she is not in the office. please tell me guys sorry for bad english
First you need to complete the photoshoot with Jenny and your cousin at the Gym. Once that's done, you'll be able to find the Director in her office the next day.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks to for the great game
Thanks to @Sam for Unren
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a Mod to enable scenes replay on version 1.5 , EX to EX+ version. Tested in Win10
Inside *.rar there are .rpy files , place the files in the game folder where gallery_scene.rpyc is.

1.50_Beta _V1 Added switches to View/Replay only unlocked or all Images/Scenes
Now the Mod works in Replay mode , it works in main menu and in game

************************************************************************************************
Hide interface utility is integrated in the Mod
thanks to @Thamn
Don't use another Mod to do the same thing
*************************************************************************************************
Known problems
PS: If you use cheat mod by rayminator , use tacitogallery.rpy attached in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-1-5-0-cheatmod-v1-1-rayminator.35762/

better not abuse of the rollback , could lead to problems or errors

This is a very beta , use at your own risk
If you want remove the Mod delete tacitogallery.rpy and tacitogallery.rpyc from the game folder , gallery_scene.rpyc is not used in EX version so no problem if you leave the new one.

To solve the bug of wrong pictures during the last sex scene in Gym use the file attached ... or better wait for a bugfix:)

View attachment 360268 View attachment 360269 View attachment 360270 View attachment 366146
Sorry to bother you, but have you got YOUR mod upgraded to ver 0.16 ??? I don`t seems to find it !!!!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
fuck director at her house
get another drone, take photo's of barbara and dick fucking at 1am on the pool
show photo's to director
have a gym orgy with jenny, trainer, roommate
after dick is fired, have a orgy in roommates office with director fucking roommates ass
dick shoots you with a gun
something with demons and angles
game is finished, and you can free roam, just asking them all for a fuck, wherever they are
Thanks.

D

Deleted member 1371216

Library threesome doesn't trigger, what to do? I sent Barbara to library but nothing happens.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
can anyone update the walkthrough to v.1.6.0 on OP? Please,thanks.
need make better hintsystem.

EDIT: check screenshot..missing this..what could i do? with sara riding there pics My_cute_roommate1.jpg .

Last edited:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
anyone else having problems saving after you get the gun pointed at you? how can you save after that? thanks

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes