Jul 6, 2019
To be completely honest many including me have started to regret asking him to continue it. Do not get me wrong its good but i kinda feel like the story has been ruined now
I didn't want the game extended as I thought there was a good amount of content. The new game would be a lot further along if he'd focused on it. Oh well.

rtaguiarcte

Jul 19, 2018
I have finished the first complete version..but I deleted the game after..anyone has the full save of this version?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I haven't played this game for a really long time. Is this game still buggy as hell?

Halomaster

Dec 10, 2017
Nov 8 at 6:20am
Unlocked
MCR 1.6.0 Final Extra version (BETA)

View attachment 453723

Thanks so much for your support
New Links

Doesn't work... "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time." I need mac version please and thank you!!!!!!!!!

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I thought this was complete, why would you bring it back just to take a steaming shit at the end of it?
I can guess one thing - Money.

I don't even think his other game gets updated, but it was a buggy mess last time i played it.

Rebootcomputa

Jul 15, 2017
so am stuck at the moment took pics of barb and dick at 1AM but cant show them to the director and she is out of town, its what Jenny says and cant carry on forward with helping the roommate or photo shot. anyone knows when the director comes back?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So how exactly am I supposed to "help roommate"? Everything else is done, just that thing left to do, but no idea what I'm supposed to do, when or where xD

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I thought this was complete, why would you bring it back just to take a steaming shit at the end of it?
The end of this version is like Marvel movies. If you gone too fast when the end credits begins. You miss the easter egg. (My apologies if my answer is not too much clear. I do not want to spoil)

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Talk to her and offer coffee when she back home after work and do not forget to add sex pill in the coffee.
that was incorrect information that is part of the new sex scene for 1.6.0 at the end of the game do you know image right beside when your cousin lying down with her hand between the pillow and her head it's part of that you don't need to use the sex pills

here is spoiler maybe this will help you to understand you don't need the sex pill or sleeping pills

Code:
label nightcousin_fuck:
    kk "What are you doing?"
    scene night_sex_cous1 with dissolve
    menu:
        "\"I want to fuck you\"":
            gg "I want to fuck you."
            $ love(cousin,5)
        "\"Nothing\"":

gg "Nothing."
            scene night_sex_cous2 with dissolve
            kk "Hmm, it seems to me that you want to fuck me."

if cousin.heart <35:
        scene night_sex_cous3 with dissolve
        kk "You know, I'm not in the mood right now. Get out of my bedroom."
        scene night_sex_cous1 with dissolve
        "I think I need to improve my relationship with her."

$ bedroomlock = True
        jump menumain
    else:

scene night_sex_cous4 with dissolve
        kk "Great idea."

sam1019

May 15, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 510, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen img_custom_call is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/final_part1.rpyc", line 192, in script
��������m��C��nOIn�%���lJVXn����u�����!K>�����$X=�>g��?]�^F}f돷f"��<��e�ѧoF�哛w��fD__�͈~�o���@�w䛣�����Abb�5�X
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 510, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1077, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen img_custom_call is not known.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.6.0ex_BETA
Sat Nov 09 10:13:13 2019
```

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
So, how broken is this game now that Astaros3D added even more on top of his sloppy code?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes