Dec 7, 2017
Hi, I'm having trouble with this as well. I tried this after the Gym photoshoot and just cannot get it to trigger. After 2300 I just get something like "Anna does not live here anymore. Try another time". Tried for days and days. Same result. Anyone got how to get it to trigger.
Found a fix for this one .... finally. I was using the cheat mod on this game. So i did a clean extract of the game (no mods - nada) copied over my last good save and finally got the scene with Barb and Dick at the pool on the night after the Gym photoshoot at about 0200 hrs. No 'Anna does not live here anymore" messages either. Weird that - probably something the mod screwed up.

So I guess this may apply to others who are having other issues, just copy a previous good save into a clean copy of the game and try again.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Found a fix for this one .... finally. I was using the cheat mod on this game. So i did a clean extract of the game (no mods - nada) copied over my last good save and finally got the scene with Barb and Dick at the pool on the night after the Gym photoshoot at about 0200 hrs. No 'Anna does not live here anymore" messages either. Weird that - probably something the mod screwed up.

So I guess this may apply to others who are having other issues, just copy a previous good save into a clean copy of the game and try again.

I would look into my cheatmod to see if it does effect those parts to make sure it does maybe next time if you think that you should of said something

i have used my cheatmod all the time never had that problem I guess it's how you play the game

so which mods did you used I know there other cheat mods for this game and some of them don't work anymore

just a reminder that if you use cheat mods or using a old save file they can cause errors

Edit:

My cheatmods has nothing to do the Anna does not live here anymore

Last edited:

Sidfloyd

Jan 18, 2020
In the gym photo shoot I am getting an exception error screen "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred" Any ideas how to fix this type of error so I can move on. This is the first error I had and I am almost done with the game.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
In the gym photo shoot I am getting an exception error screen "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred" Any ideas how to fix this type of error so I can move on. This is the first error I had and I am almost done with the game.
I was able to fix it by re installing the game and moving over the save files
next time it best to post the actual error code there is a button there to copy it called copy bbcode

noctiferraah

Feb 18, 2018
I got in 2 fights one with Dick and one when you save the guy and still can't ask the trainer to teach me to fight what's the problem ??

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I got in 2 fights one with Dick and one when you save the guy and still can't ask the trainer to teach me to fight what's the problem ??
dick & jumail you have to lose the fight.

when you need to learn how fight is when you have to help Emily when someone is trying to choke her in her apartment that's when you need to learn to fight

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
and how do i trigger that ?
depends on where you are in the game go to emily place check if the door is slightly open that's when it will trigger you need to lose that fight first then go to the trainer ask to teach you to fight

if you share your save file it will be better to help

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks to for the great game
Thanks to @Sam for Unren
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a Mod to enable scenes replay on version 1.60 or 1.601 , EX to EX+ version. Tested in Win10
Use the right version
Inside *.rar there are .rpy files , place the files in the game folder where gallery_scene.rpyc is.

1.60_Beta _V1 Added switches to View/Replay only unlocked or all Images/Scenes
Now the Mod works in Replay mode , it works in main menu and in game
1.60_Beta _V2 solved some bugs , added congratulation scene

1.601_Beta _V1 Fixed some problems

************************************************************************************************
Hide interface utility is integrated in the Mod ("h" or middle mouse button)
thanks to @Thamn
Don't use another Mod to do the same thing
*************************************************************************************************
Known problems
PS: If you use cheat mod by rayminator , use tacitogallery.rpy attached in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-1-5-0-cheatmod-v1-1-rayminator.35762/

better not abuse of the rollback , could lead to problems or errors

This is a very beta , use at your own risk
If you want remove the Mod delete tacitogallery.rpy and tacitogallery.rpyc from the game folder , gallery_scene.rpyc is not used in EX version so no problem if you leave the new one.

View attachment 360268 View attachment 360269 View attachment 360270 View attachment 366146
When i replay these four scenes,at the end of it the game gives an error.
1.PNG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tacito

kuncung38

Nov 26, 2018
I think i almost reached the end, this game is quite confusing. I need to dig up dirt on Dick, but i dont have a clue. I have already bought a new upgraded drone and finished photoshoot session in the gym.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes