aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Does anyone know where to get the blackmail material on Derek?
after you had sex with director in her room, you should be able to saw derek and barbara talking to each other.
what you need to do is simple, after midnight use drone with nightvision at home on swimming pool, and watch the scene

after midnight use drone with nightvision at home on director's bedroom, you'll watch derek masterbating to director. this scene is chance based, save before you try

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
after you had sex with director in her room, you should be able to saw derek and barbara talking to each other.
what you need to do is simple, after midnight use drone with nightvision at home on swimming pool, and watch the scene

after midnight use drone with nightvision at home on director's bedroom, you'll watch derek masterbating to director. this scene is chance based, save before you try
you gave the wrong info derek and barbara doesn't talk or anything like that all or even have sex because they are brother and sister

it's dick from the office and barbara talk and have sex at the pool

getting info for blackmailing derek is trickery use the drone at night between 12am to 3am sometime you get director and dick have sex or sometimes you will get derek masturbating on his mother

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Dowloaded, started and crashed. Someone know the solution?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so you have just download it and that shows up but that at the end of the game did you use a old save file from here?

so here is a fix for it if that the case

to go here the exe is for the game look for a folder that's called game and create a new folder and call it GH then open that folder then create another folder called angel then put this image inside of that folder unrar it first

Reactions: Camrin91

Camrin91

Mar 23, 2019
so you have just download it and that shows up but that at the end of the game did you use a old save file from here?

so here is a fix for it if that the case

to go here the exe is for the game look for a folder that's called game and create a new folder and call it GH then open that folder then create another folder called angel then put this image inside of that folder unrar it first
Done, nothing changed.
No old save used.

Downloded with MEGA: broken.
Downloaded with nopy: started.

Thanks for your help

Last edited:

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
you gave the wrong info derek and barbara doesn't talk or anything like that all or even have sex because they are brother and sister

it's dick from the office and barbara talk and have sex at the pool

getting info for blackmailing derek is trickery use the drone at night between 12am to 3am sometime you get director and dick have sex or sometimes you will get derek masturbating on his mother
i guess you can't see my post being edited

Bommer006

Feb 25, 2020
I have a problem. There is no Costume in the Shop. I cant go further with Emily. I stucked there.
My whole Story stucked because of Emily

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I have a problem. There is no Costume in the Shop. I cant go further with Emily. I stucked there.
My whole Story stucked because of Emily
did you buy the photograph books and read them?
did you do a photo session with just her regular cloths?

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
What the hell is up with the constant changing skin color of the MC??

The parents in the beginning of this game look white yet in certain scenes the MC becomes black and then in the next scene he looks white but then the scene changes and he becomes black again.

The biggest difference that I've seen so far is in the library HJ scene you can clearly see the difference in the skin colors. screenshot0004.png

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes