Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
Okay, I have to be honest... I feel like I need a shower after playing this game. A long, cold shower, and maybe something happy to play to make me forget what I've played.

Okay, sure, cool, I can ignore that the whole premise of "your dick's got a disease that can only be cured by screwing nine random women" is completely ridiculous, or the guy having a sausage log where his dick should be (took the premise of "big dick" a big too far, and it doesn't even look real, but eh, whatever).

It's that, well... half the game seems to be about rape.

I mean, I'm no prude, otherwise I wouldn't be playing these games. But seriously. You have the doctor saying "Just push it in if you see one." Then you have one girl who says anal only, she's saving herself, but nope, you're going to do expressly what she asks you not to do. You trick your roommate into a sexual encounter she didn't want... oh, and rape her in her sleep. Two different women you use "mind control oil" on to screw them without their consent, one of whom explicitly said she doesn't want to sleep with you. And the point where I gave up all hope was when your choice was literally to either rape a woman stuck in a position she couldn't escape, or it was Game Over. I mean... WTF? You choose the option that shows some decency and it flips up a Game Over screen? Nah, mate, you're not winning this game unless you screw women without their consent, including drugging women to do so. Holy smokes, I don't care if you use poor writing to have the women say, "No, it's cool, your dick is so good I'm okay with you raping me," you would be buried under the jail if you did what the main character (antagonist, not protagonist, in this nightmare) does.

Look, if people want their harem games, or multiple partners with no consequences, stuff like that, I'm cool with it. But when a game literally tells you that you either rape women or it's game over... that's not just a bad game, that's a horrible thing all-around.

Luckily there's better games out there, and I'm probably going to fire up one tomorrow to remind myself that the genre isn't just filled with things that make gamers and/or men look absolutely awful.
good for you, i stop playing after the headmaster need recomendation before i can start school

Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
good for you, i stop playing after the headmaster need recomendation before i can start school
The school needing certain requirements feels like a way to push you to not only do the story (well, "story" in loose terms, but at least more of a story than some other games) but also the mini-games like studying. The studying was rough, especially as you progress in Intellect so you have to do a lot more of the "memory" games, which can be brutal when there's a lot of cards and they're smaller. (Definitely a no-go on the "hentai" version... the images are way too similar.) It's like the game insists that the person playing must themselves be a super-genius to have the MC get into college. (Or, you know, just download a program to skip the mini-games, which I ended up doing, and my mouse thanks me for that.)

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i really dont know anything about working in store,missed the part accidentally what should i do?
you don't really have to pay attention to the work game it's only there for you to make money just press esc key or right click on the mouse then click on cheats and add money

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
is this game really complete? will not have more update?
Yes this game has been completed there no more updates if there was an anymore updates there would of been one end of January

any completed save ?
there is no point to having a complete save file you can repeat some sex scene but not with everyone like jenny, emily or the trainer

I am planning on a mod for this game but have to wait until I update my computer that can handle daz

kingmitos33

Feb 10, 2020
Yes this game has been completed there no more updates if there was an anymore updates there would of been one end of January

there is no point to having a complete save file you can repeat some sex scene but not with everyone like jenny, emily or the trainer

I am planning on a mod for this game but have to wait until I update my computer that can handle daz
i tried to fore change save file !!!! no success

kingmitos33

Feb 10, 2020
Chances are slim anyone who needs this post will find it, but for anybody who fucked up the Dean's sex scene (such as accidentally helping her out, like me) you can use the ren'py save editor. There's a variable called dean_trap. Set it to false and it should allow you to do the scene again.
witch file shall be modified ?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i tried to fore change save file !!!! no success
did you download it from here just make sure you rename the save file by take the number off 12345_1-2-LT1.save just take 12345_ off so it would look like this 1-2-LT1.save if you don't want to lose your own game want to try out a save from here change the save numbers like so 1- = slot 2- = page slots 1 to 6 and page from 1 to 9 the page can higher

witch file shall be modified ?
something like this site here

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
at the college office anna's mother you will have to do this before you bring anna home it can easily be skipped by mistake it will trigger when you are at the right time and at the place in the game if you did bring anna home already then you have to edit your save file or use the console by pressing shift+o but you will have to edit file to enable it you have look for 00console.rpy open it with any text editor and look for config.console = False and change it to config.console = True then load the game then press shift+o then type in $ dean_trap = 1 then enter then type exit to close the console

location of where the file is located
D:\DOWNLOAD\DON'T DELETE\My_cute_roommate-1.6.01ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.01ex_BETA-win\renpy\common

kingmitos33

Feb 10, 2020
at the college office anna's mother you will have to do this before you bring anna home it can easily be skipped by mistake it will trigger when you are at the right time and at the place in the game if you did bring anna home already then you have to edit your save file or use the console by pressing shift+o but you will have to edit file to enable it you have look for 00console.rpy open it with any text editor and look for config.console = False and change it to config.console = True

D:\DOWNLOAD\DON'T DELETE\My_cute_roommate-1.6.01ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.01ex_BETA-win\renpy\common
yes i did it :)

Reactions: rayminator

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
at the college office anna's mother you will have to do this before you bring anna home it can easily be skipped by mistake it will trigger when you are at the right time and at the place in the game if you did bring anna home already then you have to edit your save file or use the console by pressing shift+o but you will have to edit file to enable it you have look for 00console.rpy open it with any text editor and look for config.console = False and change it to config.console = True then load the game then press shift+o then type in $ dean_trap = 1 then enter then type exit to close the console

I am having a problem in finding Barbaras mother at home to be able to talk to her to get to send Anna home. I have tried every hour from 8:00 AM to 18:00 pm for several days, all I get is Barbara answering the door. Any idea on how to get the mother? All help appreciated.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
the only way to talk to barbaras mother is at the office

1. between 11pm to 2pm look at the pool with the drone
2. take a picture of anna & barbara having sex
3. then go talk to barbara she will ignore you saying whatever then closing the door
4. then go to the office
5. then go to the director office
6. then click on the photo's on the desk
7. then talk to the barbara mother
8. then go back to barbara house
9. talk to barbara

my suggestion to you is not to skip the dialogue it tills you hints on what you to do when you trigger the events so pay attention

Reactions: mikeyfied

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
the only way to talk to barbaras mother is at the office

1. between 11pm to 2pm look at the pool with the drone
2. take a picture of anna & barbara having sex
3. then go talk to barbara she will ignore you saying whatever then closing the door
4. then go to the office
5. then go to the director office
6. then click on the photo's on the desk
7. then talk to the barbara mother
8. then go back to barbara house
9. talk to barbara

my suggestion to you is not to skip the dialogue it tills you hints on what you to do when you trigger the events so pay attention

Thank you very much, I didn't realize the director was Barbras mother

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
A walkthrough would help a little, I have been checking every night for two weeks trying to find info to blackmail Derek with and so far haven't seen a thing, any ideas are very helpful. Much appreciated.
use the search on top when you on this thread and search for blackmail Derek and make sure the search say This thread you find a lot of info on how to do it

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes