Feb 15, 2020
Someone help.I have searched dick office(pictures and e-mail have searched),but I can not use UVA to see dick and barbar mother having sex and to take picture of it.And The duty of "search dick office" did not finish.How to do?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Someone help.I have searched dick office(pictures and e-mail have searched),but I can not use UVA to see dick and barbar mother having sex and to take picture of it.And The duty of "search dick office" did not finish.How to do?
With your save.
Switch on the PC insert password , see all the emails and the photos , switch off

dick1.jpg dick2.jpg dick3.jpg dick4.jpg

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Maybe it is a bug. I see all the emails and the photos.It still did not has the bedroom.Could you give me the save?Thanks.
it is random sometimes it's 12am,1am,2am and 3am keep check

here is a where it will it's your save file that I used

SenpaiHD

Jan 7, 2019
So I played the whole game, unlocked all the scenes from the gallery, but for some reason I can't replay the scenes. All I get is the still picture and that's it, the scene won't play. It did before I finished the game though.... Anyone have a clue why this is? Is it a bug or something?
Can you pass me you files?

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v1.6.01 ExBeta Compressed & Patched + Cheat Mod :

EVENTHOUGH THE MAIN MENU SCREEN SAYS SOME OTHER VERSION, THE GAME IS 1.6.01 EX BETA
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

JustTest4

Oct 2, 2019
Maybe a scene after the GoodNight Handjob event.
If she have x hearts she ask u to watch a movie but this time she gets horny and have fun.
Or / and she ask u about a TV evening with one of her Friends.

thatfuy991

Apr 18, 2019
Find roomate's documents quest won't end and after showing up at library after sending barbara nothing happens, I already completed the find documents red folder task

Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
Okay, I have to be honest... I feel like I need a shower after playing this game. A long, cold shower, and maybe something happy to play to make me forget what I've played.

Okay, sure, cool, I can ignore that the whole premise of "your dick's got a disease that can only be cured by screwing nine random women" is completely ridiculous, or the guy having a sausage log where his dick should be (took the premise of "big dick" a big too far, and it doesn't even look real, but eh, whatever).

It's that, well... half the game seems to be about rape.

I mean, I'm no prude, otherwise I wouldn't be playing these games. But seriously. You have the doctor saying "Just push it in if you see one." Then you have one girl who says anal only, she's saving herself, but nope, you're going to do expressly what she asks you not to do. You trick your roommate into a sexual encounter she didn't want... oh, and rape her in her sleep. Two different women you use "mind control oil" on to screw them without their consent, one of whom explicitly said she doesn't want to sleep with you. And the point where I gave up all hope was when your choice was literally to either rape a woman stuck in a position she couldn't escape, or it was Game Over. I mean... WTF? You choose the option that shows some decency and it flips up a Game Over screen? Nah, mate, you're not winning this game unless you screw women without their consent, including drugging women to do so. Holy smokes, I don't care if you use poor writing to have the women say, "No, it's cool, your dick is so good I'm okay with you raping me," you would be buried under the jail if you did what the main character (antagonist, not protagonist, in this nightmare) does.

Look, if people want their harem games, or multiple partners with no consequences, stuff like that, I'm cool with it. But when a game literally tells you that you either rape women or it's game over... that's not just a bad game, that's a horrible thing all-around.

Luckily there's better games out there, and I'm probably going to fire up one tomorrow to remind myself that the genre isn't just filled with things that make gamers and/or men look absolutely awful.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
is it just me that feel this game is cut short?
there is even a "where's the director?" dialog choice with secretary leading to nowhere. feels like following story is cut doesn't it

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Okay, I have to be honest... I feel like I need a shower after playing this game. A long, cold shower, and maybe something happy to play to make me forget what I've played.

Okay, sure, cool, I can ignore that the whole premise of "your dick's got a disease that can only be cured by screwing nine random women" is completely ridiculous, or the guy having a sausage log where his dick should be (took the premise of "big dick" a big too far, and it doesn't even look real, but eh, whatever).

It's that, well... half the game seems to be about rape.

I mean, I'm no prude, otherwise I wouldn't be playing these games. But seriously. You have the doctor saying "Just push it in if you see one." Then you have one girl who says anal only, she's saving herself, but nope, you're going to do expressly what she asks you not to do. You trick your roommate into a sexual encounter she didn't want... oh, and rape her in her sleep. Two different women you use "mind control oil" on to screw them without their consent, one of whom explicitly said she doesn't want to sleep with you. And the point where I gave up all hope was when your choice was literally to either rape a woman stuck in a position she couldn't escape, or it was Game Over. I mean... WTF? You choose the option that shows some decency and it flips up a Game Over screen? Nah, mate, you're not winning this game unless you screw women without their consent, including drugging women to do so. Holy smokes, I don't care if you use poor writing to have the women say, "No, it's cool, your dick is so good I'm okay with you raping me," you would be buried under the jail if you did what the main character (antagonist, not protagonist, in this nightmare) does.

Look, if people want their harem games, or multiple partners with no consequences, stuff like that, I'm cool with it. But when a game literally tells you that you either rape women or it's game over... that's not just a bad game, that's a horrible thing all-around.

Luckily there's better games out there, and I'm probably going to fire up one tomorrow to remind myself that the genre isn't just filled with things that make gamers and/or men look absolutely awful.
But it have tits and butts.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes