Vampyre

Jan 22, 2020
So, I'm guessing that the Cheat Mod is not working anymore? as I placed into the game dir, but it does not show up

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
So, I'm guessing that the Cheat Mod is not working anymore? as I placed into the game dir, but it does not show up
how did you put it in the folder did just put the rar into the game folder that won't work

if you are using the SCENE REPLAY MOD as well then you have to put tacitogallery.rpy that was included into the game folder as well not the folder the rpy files only

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Why is that game marked as completed. When half a year still comming new updates?

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
do i gotta keep being all sweet to my roommate each day? i'm confused on how i get the broken hearts from her out of no where

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
do i gotta keep being all sweet to my roommate each day? i'm confused on how i get the broken hearts from her out of no where
don't keep on being nice to her no more then two time do more then that you will lose hearts

Last edited:

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
Anyone having issue with getting the documents from derek? i black mailed him and i go to the house and he just asks me to wait by the pool but by the end he just tells me to come tomorrow and i just repeat the same cycle

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Can a kind soul share a save when the game stort ends at 1.0?

I tried searching but was not able to find one.

Thank you!
if you are planning to use that save file for the latest version then I suggest that you don't use it. It will cause errors

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes