rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
is this the latest update of the game My Cute Roommate or not?
as it is stated on his patreon page it is finale but the might be a update to it but only for bugfixes

JV12

Jan 26, 2020
So I played the whole game, unlocked all the scenes from the gallery, but for some reason I can't replay the scenes. All I get is the still picture and that's it, the scene won't play. It did before I finished the game though.... Anyone have a clue why this is? Is it a bug or something?

tobeols

Jul 16, 2017
Im start translate this game to my own language. I had problem now. I followed Astaos3d guide, some file work. But after i translate some files like office.rpy, gym.rpy,... Its not work, it still in English and nothing text change. Help me fix that, Thanks.

Pfannerino

Feb 2, 2020
@rayminator Hey hey. I´m stuck at "Help your roommate" - I showed the director the pic (Barbara and Dick). But what now? It seems that i cant proceed. Any idea? Where to go?

Pfannerino

Feb 2, 2020
rayminator Thanks for the fast answer.
It does not work. When i show the director the pics she simply says: "I didn´t see anything interesting, come when you have something worthwhile." Any idea? Do i´ve to reload a save?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
It does not work. When i show the director the pics she simply says: "I didn´t see anything interesting, come when you have something worthwhile." Any idea? Do i´ve to reload a save?
You have to take explicit sex photo of Barbara and Dick in the pool ... not innocent photo :)

Possible answer
"I also like to swim naked"
"They're just hugging. Dick says he treats Barbara like his own daughter."
"A good licking won't hurt anyone."

Ok this work
"What?! He fucks my girl in the mouth?!"

No photo , innocent photo
"I didn't see anything interesting, come when you have something worthwhile."

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i can only guess where you in the game

my advice I'll tell right now is to not to skip and read the dialogue cause it tells you what you need to do and if that doesn't help at all is also share your save file so we know exactly where you are in the game

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
hi rayminator how to get these scenes please help
you want my help here is my help start talking to people in the game and everything will trigger the events and also don't skip by hitting the Ctrl key and read the dialogue cause it tells you what you need to do

I don't know why people are asking me for help when I'm not a walkthrough

figure how to do things on your own if I can figure out what to do you can too

first time playing I never used the walkthrough and skip the game or used any cheats

the only way I can really help you is that you share your save file so I can help you better cause I don't know where you are in the game

BadF88

Feb 1, 2020
I get stucked in the game everytime at the same time.
I give her the Satin Dress and dont get the Water-Drop Symbol when im peeping at night, for the sleeping Pill Quest... so annoying :'(

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I get stucked in the game everytime at the same time.
I give her the Satin Dress and dont get the Water-Drop Symbol when im peeping at night, for the sleeping Pill Quest... so annoying :'(
the Water-Drop Symbol only shows up once at the beginning of the game

sleeping pills make coffee then put a sleeping pill in the coffee then wait for her to go to bed then go into bedroom then touch the blanket there are two spots to touch then play with her ass and pussy then fuck her in the ass or pussy and make sure you oil the door first

I have 5 heart and she doesn't invite me to the shower. Can someone help me? View attachment 539086 View attachment 539087 View attachment 539088
make sure you oil the bathroom door if you haven't done so

ryan_6969

Feb 3, 2020
[QUOTE = "rayminator, post: 2984511, membro: 909432"]
o símbolo de gota d'água aparece apenas uma vez no início do jogo

pílulas para dormir fazem café, em seguida, colocam uma pílula para dormir no café, esperam que ela vá para a cama, depois para o quarto, depois tocam no cobertor, existem dois pontos para tocar, depois brincam com sua bunda e buceta, depois transam com ela na bunda ou na buceta e certifique-se de lubrificar a porta primeiro

certifique-se de lubrificar a porta do banheiro, se você não tiver feito isso
[/CITAR]

Thank you.

bariss76

Jan 5, 2020
I need help i cant found documents and i cant open map
i know documents in barbara's home butthey dont response

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes