rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
thanks trying to use pills
which one

use the sleeping pills to make coffee when you sneak in your cousin room to sexually assault her
use the sex pills to make coffee as well when you going to give your cousin a massage
use the sex pill just before visiting the doctor then ask the nurse to help you with masturbation

Ryozoki

Oct 5, 2019
I have finish the game and I want to know what is the maximum hearth for each character? cause I only got 1 heart for the trainer so I can't fuck her at the end of the game

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
I am sorry if this was answered already but is this game complete for good this time? or will it resume development later on like before.

Mar 17, 2019
how do I get the librarian home? I have the video to blackmail her with but can't find her I go to her friends house in afternoon but only her friends there and she can't be blackmailed

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
how do I get the librarian home? I have the video to blackmail her with but can't find her I go to her friends house in afternoon but only her friends there and she can't be blackmailed

go to your cousins office and go in the director's office and click on the photo on her desk and talk to her about the photo then go her house then blackmail her daughter

Mar 17, 2019
Im starting to hate this game its telling me too fuck 7 girls then i fucked the librerian and receptionist but its still saying fuck 7. eveything else is looping. cant find the docs and no one else will fuck me

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Im starting to hate this game its telling me too fuck 7 girls then i fucked the librerian and receptionist but its still saying fuck 7. eveything else is looping. cant find the docs and no one else will fuck me
go to dick office click on the red binder then tell your cousin that dick has your binder then go visit Derek you will have to blackmail him by using the drone and catch him masturbating onto his mother at night around 12 to 3 am then go see him he will let you in then you will talk to barbara use the arousal oil on her

this is a grind game it takes time

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes