rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Please see below are those I have not unlocked yet
these two you need to buy dvds at the store the go back to your place and play on the TV

This one you are not there yet until you have the forth one first when you do get there when given derk the drone follow him to the college don't knock on the door just open it. it might be already open

this one you need to finish the photo shoot with jenny then your cousin with talk to you about in the living room on the couch

leon04253

Aug 15, 2017
these two you need to buy dvds at the store the go back to your place and play on the TV

This one you are not there yet until you have the forth one first when you do get there when given derk the drone follow him to the college don't knock on the door just open it. it might be already open

this one you need to finish the photo shoot with jenny then your cousin with talk to you about in the living room on the couch
Ok, thank you very much! Got all of it

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
oO ok.. in december i played this game the first time .. and it wasent far from "finished" or complete.. why it got complete status now i have no clue
the only possible reason to think of is, that he just abendonned it with a fake fast ending

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
oO ok.. in december i played this game the first time .. and it wasent far from "finished" or complete.. why it got complete status now i have no clue
the only possible reason to think of is, that he just abendonned it with a fake fast ending
Astaros3D
Hi! Many thanks to everyone who supports my projects. I really wanted to release the final release this month. But I just finished making renders, it remains to put it to the game and test everything. Therefore, the release is postponed for a week. The final release of the MCR will be November 7th.

SGISG

Dec 28, 2018
Please Help, How can I bang Dean and the Store girl. I need to bang 2 more girl to get health certificate

lollo88

Jan 11, 2020
I find this mistake. The game worked quietly then comes to the scene of the threesome of the three girls in the gym and there is the mistake. How do I fix it? TY.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Please Help, How can I bang Dean and the Store girl. I need to bang 2 more girl to get health certificate
there should only two girl left they are the store clerk and Anna you should've done dean when she was trap at the book shelf go to the doctor and get a medical exam

I find this mistake. The game worked quietly then comes to the scene of the threesome of the three girls in the gym and there is the mistake. How do I fix it? TY.
try to rollback or ignore and sometimes a reload button shows up try to press them I haven't encounter that problem

lollo88

Jan 11, 2020
try to rollback or ignore and sometimes a reload button shows up try to press them I haven't encounter that problem
I've tried Ignore, it doesn't go on, it stays on the fritz. With Rollback, redo the previous animation and then the error appears.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I've tried Ignore, it doesn't go on, it stays on the fritz. With Rollback, redo the previous animation and then the error appears.
are you using a old save at all?

I have look at the codes in but haven't found any problems with the code
store.rpy
storeinit.rpy
final_part1.rpy
final_part2.rpy

lollo88

Jan 11, 2020
are you using a old save at all?

I have look at the codes in but haven't found any problems with the code
store.rpy
storeinit.rpy
final_part1.rpy
final_part2.rpy
I just videotaped the problem. It's almost like it's not loading the img or the dialogue. Because, as you can see, the audio is working...

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I just videotaped the problem. It's almost like it's not loading the img or the dialogue. Because, as you can see, the audio is working...
you didn't answer my question did you use a old save?

I have the exact same error message and problem at that point, nothing works there
and I will ask you the same did you use a old save

I have just finished the game again last night never had that error

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
well this is the problem code that causing it

if anyone knows how to fix it then please do

Code:
call min_sex_scene_tab ('sec_tr_hj1', 'sec_tr_hj2', scene3='sec_tr_hj3', scene4='sec_tr_hj4', sex_scene_amb=s_store_sexsound)

Slaughta

Jun 4, 2019
Hey guys, is it possible to replay the first photoshoot with roommate? I accidentally passed her the camera so i miss some gallery scenes...

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
Is there an up to date walkthrough for this game? The walkthrough on the download page states it's for version 1.2.0 and for some reason every single person asking for an up to date walkthrough has been ignored.

uniposc4

Feb 26, 2019
I'm kinda stuck. I have dig up dirt on dick and help roommate tasks.
I dont know what to do, can anyone help me through the entire task?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'm kinda stuck. I have dig up dirt on dick and help roommate tasks.
I dont know what to do, can anyone help me through the entire task?
at night use the drone and look at barbara's pool you will see dick and barbara having sex and take picture of it

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes