sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
just don't save at that part save when you are at your place or on the map it's best not to save during a animation or after it so go some place else then save
It could have worked but I think the threesome scene has already been unlocked in the gallery so it seems I won't be able to make any other saves once I trigger that scene.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
It could have worked but I think the threesome scene has already been unlocked in the gallery so it seems I won't be able to make any other saves once I trigger that scene.
you should be able to save after that the dev has disable the crickle so it take a little bit longer for the game to save and you should be able to redo that scene if you didn't save regardless that the scene has been unlocked in the gallery

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
This one will take me some time to review... if I actually finish it. So far I'm finding the gameplay tedious, I mean not as tedious as certain other games and it's got all of the elements I'm more or less after... well, we seem to be lacking a story at the moment but still most other things are there.

Unfortunately the minigames are pitched at just the right level to be challenging. Sure they're easy to complete with some patience but they aren't half a mood killer... the level of reward from how difficult the minigames seem to be, feel too low to me (and life in a warehouse is not that hard).

The sleeping mechanism is frustrating, I can click on it, but it doesn't respond until about the second or third click ( possibly appearing too early ). Then I'm just running around in circles trying to accrue enough money for the next section. Which kinda detracts from the whole point of a visual novel, if I'm having to spend most of my time in minigames rather than engaging with the story, then I start to think the balance might be off.

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
How to improve the relationship between the protagonist and the trainer

And the relationship between the protagonist and the nurse

Or having a relationship with the trainer, only that massage?

Only oral sex with the nurses??

IMG_20200115_232640.jpg

Last edited:

el1990

May 5, 2017
Hey guys,

im kind of stuck, so after the rat photoshoot i should have gone immediately home and used the drone, but i didnt. Now, no matter what time and day i use the drone the bedroom is empty, without the pictures i cant blackmail her. Is there a possibility to move forward? I also already did the 3rd photoshoot and scene with the secretary and director.

Further i got the book stretching, but cant use it anywhere. Also im not sure but i think my girl count that i fucked isnt correct.

You get the nurse at the beginning, i did the dean, did the cousin, did the secretary and the trainer, my count shows, i need 5 more. but there are only 4 girls left to do: emily, director, librarian and barbara. So, any solution how to solve it?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
im kind of stuck, so after the rat photoshoot i should have gone immediately home and used the drone, but i didnt.
You get the nurse at the beginning, i did the dean, did the cousin, did the secretary and the trainer, my count shows, i need 5 more. but there are only 4 girls left to do: emily, director, librarian and barbara. So, any solution how to solve it?
For the drone 23:00 onward , every hour also next day ... checked with your save and it works.
For the girls ... salesgirls = 10

Goto to the doctor medical examination and listen to his advice.

For the book give it to roommate

No need to cheat to have all that hearts with trainer and Barbara :)

book.jpg

In spoiler using your save ... your save is ok ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
How to improve the relationship between the protagonist and the trainer

And the relationship between the protagonist and the nurse

Or having a relationship with the trainer, only that massage?

Only oral sex with the nurses??
with the nurse try using the sex pill just before going into the office door

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

My Cute Roommate [v1.6.01 Ex Beta] [Astaros3D] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC: 1.71 GB - Mac: 1.71 GB - Linux: 1.72 GB
Compressed - PC: 544 MB - Mac: 542 MB - Linux: 551 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: |
Mac: |
Linux: |

Enjoy! :D

lollo88

Jan 11, 2020
I've got a problem during the rescue. He won't let me do it. Load as an attachment the traceback. i'm hoping someone can help me. Thank you

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I've got a problem during the rescue. He won't let me do it. Load as an attachment the traceback. i'm hoping someone can help me. Thank you
were you trying to save during a animation or short after the animation that can cause that issue with pickle error

first time beating up dick you are suppose to fail
help jemal you are suppose to fail
helping jenny you are suppose to fail the first time then get taught by the trainer how to fight then help jenny

lollo88

Jan 11, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\My Torrents\Programmi\My Cute Roommate v1.6.01 [Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\My Torrents\Programmi\My Cute Roommate v1.6.01 [Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\My Torrents\Programmi\My Cute Roommate v1.6.01 [Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\My Torrents\Programmi\My Cute Roommate v1.6.01 [Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\My Torrents\Programmi\My Cute Roommate v1.6.01 [Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\My Torrents\Programmi\My Cute Roommate v1.6.01 [Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\My Torrents\Programmi\My Cute Roommate v1.6.01 [Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "D:\My Torrents\Programmi\My Cute Roommate v1.6.01 [Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\My Torrents\Programmi\My Cute Roommate v1.6.01 [Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\My Torrents\Programmi\My Cute Roommate v1.6.01 [Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\My Torrents\Programmi\My Cute Roommate v1.6.01 [Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\My Torrents\Programmi\My Cute Roommate v1.6.01 [Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\My Torrents\Programmi\My Cute Roommate v1.6.01 [Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "D:\My Torrents\Programmi\My Cute Roommate v1.6.01 [Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
six.reraise(t, e, tb)
File "D:\My Torrents\Programmi\My Cute Roommate v1.6.01 [Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "D:\My Torrents\Programmi\My Cute Roommate v1.6.01 [Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.5.0 Beta ex+
Sat Jan 18 13:27:25 2020
```
I started the game again and saved when I went home to sleep. And I end up with the same problem. Isn't it some mod that doesn't get to a certain point? I quoted the traceback.txt

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes