rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hi,
How can i have sex with sales girl only option is to lick her pussy.
Thanks.
have you talk to the doctor yet you can't have sex with the sale clerk until the doctor tells you if you see a pussy just stuff it

there should be only two girls left the sales clerk and anna those two your need to have the doctor tell you that

Reactions: statue.919

yxdsaq

Sep 8, 2018
I don't quite get it... I just hoped in 1.6 and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do. I miss the whole last page of scenes, but no task nor actions I can do.

I attached my save if someone feels like lookin'

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I don't quite get it... I just hoped in 1.6 and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do. I miss the whole last page of scenes, but no task nor actions I can do.

I attached my save if someone feels like lookin'
what game are you talking about this game is already version 1.6 and there will not be a version 1.7 at all the moderator forgot to put the complete tag in the tittle as the dev stated in his patreon page that the game is finished

there are some places you need to save at like when you took photos of your cousin in the living room

yxdsaq

Sep 8, 2018
I played in erh, 1.3 I think, and now took that save to continue in 1.6

Guess I need to restart from scratch >.>

Last edited:

statue.919

Jan 26, 2018
have you talk to the doctor yet you can't have sex with the sale clerk until the doctor tells you if you see a pussy just stuff it

there should be only two girls left the sales clerk and anna those two your need to have the doctor tell you that
Thank u

statue.919

Jan 26, 2018
So after submitting the documents and later some sex scenes with Barbara and Emily. Is there anything else to do. Or this is it.

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
Is my game bugged I did the photoshoot with the secretary and she never gets the event with the rat so i can't search dick's office? the game doesn't unlock the event to get the rat from jamal. did the dev remove that part? is there a new way to search Dick's office?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Is my game bugged I did the photoshoot with the secretary and she never gets the event with the rat so i can't search dick's office? the game doesn't unlock the event to get the rat from jamal. did the dev remove that part? is there a new way to search Dick's office?
how to get the rat by open console shift-o and type in

rat_mouse.have = True

and then type in

jump c_office_night2

or

mouse_free = True

then type

jump office_mouse_free

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes