Did I miss something

IMG_20191220_165552.jpg

IMG_20191220_165534.jpg

My_cute_roommate.jpg

Last edited:

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Dig up dirt on dick
Talk to Jenny at the front desk of the company, choose to give some suggestions, and then go to Barbara's house. Barbara's brother talks to him. He wants to give him the drone and help him become the principal.

At 14 o'clock in the afternoon of the second day, you can go to the headmaster's office to talk about three options. After that, you can trigger Barbara's brother to run the headmaster's story. You can choose to join in the trigger 3P headmaster CG.

Go home and go to Barbara's home in the evening. Click the door to enter Barbara's mother's bedroom and trigger the night attack on Barbara's mother CG.

Barbara's mother wakes up with the protagonist, and CG ends up seeing Barbara and Dick flirting, prompting drones to monitor them, going to the mall the next day to buy drones, and watching Barbara's swimming pool in the early morning of tomorrow evening with drones (this is until it is painted randomly all the time) when watching CG, remember to take photos
how ?
Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread '[VN] - My Cute Roommate [v1.6.01 Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]' - Report function isn't for that. Post a msg in the thread.

Damn it

It seems that when I just replied, I clicked the error option. I hope there won't be a big problem

Last edited:
Reactions: C.Normanth

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
I'm stuck. Don't know how to trigger next scene. My task are. Div up dirt on Dick and Help roommate. I did everything they asked I think. Any help?
Barbara's mother wakes up with the protagonist, and CG ends up seeing Barbara and Dick flirting, prompting drones to monitor them, going to the mall the next day to buy drones, and watching Barbara's swimming pool in the early morning of tomorrow evening with drones (this is until it is painted randomly all the time) when watching CG, remember to take photos

At 11 noon, I went to my cousin's company, went directly to Barbara's mother's office to show her the photos, and then went to my cousin's office to talk to trigger CG.

After that, Dick was fired

Sean009

Feb 27, 2018
can anyone help me? are there any new walkthroughs? i found the documents and talked to the director and all but now im stuck ive done all the 9 girls and done the med examination what should i do next?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
can anyone help me? are there any new walkthroughs? i found the documents and talked to the director and all but now im stuck ive done all the 9 girls and done the med examination what should i do next?
Get health certificate !!!!

mohah14

Nov 3, 2018
hi , i just downloaded the game , i see that the walkthrough is only until 1.2 so is there any walkthrough after this or the game is straight forward and doesn't need walkthrough ?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes