Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I have done the story. But there is still 4 hearts for roommate and some other girls. Can i raise them now. Cuz story is done. I m tring to raise hearts with gifts or compliments but nothing change and there is still more scenes need 5 hearts.
What scene are missed ?
The only scene that need more than 4 hearts with roommate is the number 62.
You can reach 5 hearts with her only when you ended the game ... compliments and visit her at night ...
No need I think to increase hearts with other girls

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
But that motherfucker dick shoot me down in final event. Then game ends.

Edit: more than half of the scenes are still unopened, even some scenes which i passed.
Not in my game after you see devil/angel from girl house(new game) you see Dick again ... and the game continues

bb-c

Jul 12, 2017
To the mods: what else is needed to mark this game as completed (in case it really is, which i assume)?

Last edited:

Erencko

Aug 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

I think I have a problem with my game.
I can't learn to fight at the Gym, I heard that i needed to trigger the moment with the boyfriend of Emily, so i have done every photosoot with the roommate and emily but his boyfriend did not show up
Is it normal did i forgot something ?

PAT1ENCE

Oct 13, 2018
ok so this my first time posting on this forum but I wanted to know how to get your room mate to gym for photoshoot with secretary? :eek:

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
I am missing the sence at kitchen , I am trying to molest her as much as i can but it doesn't work any help ? some one mentioned to repeat it but that doesn't work either

Reactions: johnchickenn

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
the trainer in the gym seems to be buggy, or iam missing something .. i cant get her to train me .. the only option i have is to look at her, call for her, or work, and if i look for her there are just the 2 abimations while she works out, and thats it
any ideas ?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
hi can somebody tell me how to solve bring anna home task? thx
I'm new an don't know how to create a new message, so I'm posting here as a "reply". I've opened the game for the first time and the language appears to be in Korean or something. How do I change it to English? many thanks in advance.

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Is there any game strategy for this game?

Cousin is still only one heart now. Where else can I make money faster?

I've got it. As long as I do the plot, I'll upgrade my cousin relationship

Cheating is the only way to cope with all half a month's expenses

IMG_20191217_095953.jpg

IMG_20191217_100012.jpg

My_cute_roommate.jpg

Last edited:

GinoBananas

Jul 12, 2019
I don't know what I am missing but I can't seem to refuse the dorm with the dean. My tasks are 20 intelligence and refuse dorm but I cant seem to get the option. I have done everything else. Any help?

GHQ5T

Nov 12, 2019
I'm stuck. Don't know how to trigger next scene. My task are. Div up dirt on Dick and Help roommate. I did everything they asked I think. Any help?

spaztic1982

Nov 15, 2017
Woohoo finally got my Laptop back with a 2 tb hard drive an upgraded graphics card and a better usb, and bluetooth driver. the repair shop lost some of my files from work so they gave me free upgrades!!!!! Dont tell the repair shop that the files were public knowledge... bwahahahahaha

richierich81

Feb 10, 2019
After second time i left the spider at the dean i get in a loop. i have been clicking on every part of her body.. is there a specific order i need to touch her?
mycuteroommate.PNG

Reactions: asd33asd33
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes