TrashyBlender

Mar 8, 2019
Anyone got a save? Mine's bugged, It's stuck at "Fuck 2 girls" even though I fucked:
Secretary
Director
Librarian
Barbara
Emily
Nurse
Lisa(In her sleep, and with sex pills)

What do I do? I only have that task and the "Get a health certificate" one

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Anyone got a save? Mine's bugged, It's stuck at "Fuck 2 girls" even though I fucked:
Secretary
Director
Librarian
Barbara
Emily
Nurse
Lisa(In her sleep, and with sex pills)

What do I do? I only have that task and the "Get a health certificate" one
You are missing Shop girl and the Dean !!!!

spaztic1982

Nov 15, 2017
Ive just about given up. Anyone care to send me a working download with cheats installed for android??? My laptop less than a yr old. Hard drive went bad, dont have patience to figure out how to mod for android atm..... Lol.

dasitchies

Jun 11, 2017
Pretty Please with all sorts of kewl stuffs on top, can someone upload a complete gallery unlock with saves that work? The one posted only unlocked pictures not the scenes. I have an android that hates meh. Thank You so much for those who can help.

robbe36

Feb 27, 2019
guys im stuck at anna's quest i have the foto but thats it and i cant but any of the other cotumes at the store and i cant do anything with my roomate anymore i watched 1 movie

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
So I'm stuck in the apartment?
My only tasks are fuck 2 girls, raise intellect to 20 and get health cert.
I can't find any way out and there are definitely more scenes in the game which I haven't unlocked yet going by the gallery.

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
There are 10 girls ... Which girls are missing in your fuck list ?
Hey, thanks for getting back to me.
Pretty sure I'm just down to the Dean and the Shop girl? But I can't get to them because I'm stuck in this damn apartment. The map is perpetually faded out.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Okay. I came up to college story and I have a couple of words to say about this game. It may contain a little bit spoliers for somebody.

First of all, the game has magnificent graphics and scenes. Also gameplay is not bad. But the same game was very difficult because of the task system. Difficult to find some elements, where they are or how to resolve them. More importantly, the main character had been presented very pathetic. You must be beaten by other motherfuckers for the storyline. Even worse, female characters are extremly sassy, stuck-up and stupid. They take off their clothes and get masturbating in front of you and ask "Hey why did you get erected?" Wow, do you really be suprised to that?

Even in the real world, women would desire me more easily, if i would show all this affort after all. I could beat one of the guys at least. Without this all the tricks to get a pussy, main character could get them all. We are playing these games to feel better. Not for being beat or rejected! This is a dream world. I prefer women desire me. I wanna beat all the guys and gain their respects.

There was only one game that was worse than this, which is i saw recently. The game which has cuckold main character. Disgusting! Pathetic!

Last edited:

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I am missing one picture from the gallery where the mc fucks room mate in the kitchen. Any idea how to unlock it? The options that i have when both characters are in kitchen, are "Look at her", "Molest Her" and "Talk to her" . I' ve tried Molest her repeatedly but nothing happens, except than the hearts are raised to maximum.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I am missing one picture from the gallery where the mc fucks room mate in the kitchen. Any idea how to unlock it? The options that i have when both characters are in kitchen, are "Look at her", "Molest Her" and "Talk to her" . I' ve tried Molest her repeatedly but nothing happens, except than the hearts are raised to maximum.
Molest her , you caress her ass ... reply , now caress again her ass (click right place) ... remove her shorts (click right place) ...

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes