robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I can't reproduce this bug in my game ... if you want post your save before this happen.
You can have 5 hearts with Anna after sex with her (not anal) , anna.lim is setted from 40 (max 4 hearts) to 50 (max 5 hearts)
Yeah but as soon as she catches you cheating with her mom the Dean, she drops in hearts. And when you help her get revenge she goes back up to 4 hearts.

I can't give you the save game because once the bug happens you can't save the game anymore lol

Haskopar

May 28, 2018
I couldn't unlock the 62nd picture of the gallery. How do I unlock it? (Picture 8 of page 7.)
Please Help me...

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I couldn't unlock the 62nd picture of the gallery. How do I unlock it? (Picture 8 of page 7.)
Please Help me...
just keep visiting her every night it will trigger by itself just don't use the sleeping/sex pills and make sure you have 5 hearts

Reactions: Haskopar

Haskopar

May 28, 2018
just keep visiting her every night it will trigger by itself just don't use the sleeping/sex pills and make sure you have 5 hearts
Thank you for helping. The problem is that I have 4 hearts. I tried, but I couldn't make 5 hearts. How do I make 5 hearts?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes