dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
I like this game, but those slurping sounds are truly disturbing! And turning off sounds has no effect. :/

PoxTent

Jun 24, 2019
Beat the game but cannot get the bathroom scenes. All i get is the "I forgot you where there" option. Any tips?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I like this game, but those slurping sounds are truly disturbing! And turning off sounds has no effect. :/
Sound , music or ambience doesn't work ?
Seems if you use mute all slurping is there , if you lower the single bar seems to work

vol.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dahobo

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
where do i learn to fight ive unlocked the gym but nothing has happened in fact nothing at all is happening as I can't progress with anyone. Has the game broke?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
where do i learn to fight ive unlocked the gym but nothing has happened in fact nothing at all is happening as I can't progress with anyone. Has the game broke?
go to gym and talk to the trainer ask her to train you to fight she will train you and then she hurt herself and she ask you for a massage but only do a regular massage first then train again the massage her again this time use arousal oil but make sure you read both book for massage normal & erotic massage books

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
go to gym and talk to the trainer ask her to train you to fight she will train you and then she hurt herself and she ask you for a massage but only do a regular massage first then train again the massage her again this time use arousal oil but make sure you read both book for massage normal & erotic massage books
There's no option to ask her to train me. Did I do something wrong?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes