WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I've never seen that second image before, the only fights ive been in are with the crazy coworker dude at the apartment and to defend Jamal first encounter.
you don't have to learn to fight for those two scenes only when you need to help emily fight the guy in her apartment

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
you don't have to learn to fight for those two scenes only when you need to help emily fight the guy in her apartment
Second image is the gym trainer at the gym
I've 100% never seen this dude, I've only ever seen the woman trainer. The dude beats your ass then tells you to go to the gym. There is no man there, only a woman. There is no objective "learn to fight".

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Sorry by second image i mean first image on the second post linked. Didn't see the woman trainer image after. Still confused, haven't met the bald dude.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Sorry by second image i mean first image on the second post linked. Didn't see the woman trainer image after. Still confused, haven't met the bald dude.
can you share your save file??

it looks like you not there yet

do you see learn to fight in your task box??

I've 100% never seen this dude, I've only ever seen the woman trainer. The dude beats your ass then tells you to go to the gym. There is no man there, only a woman. There is no objective "learn to fight".
looks like you at the very beginning of the game

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
can you share your save file??

it looks like you not there yet

do you see learn to fight in your task box??

looks like you at the very beginning of the game
I've no idea how to progress though. I've done all the shoots with Emily and the shop girl, but there's not much to do with the cousin. I cheated the stat points on another save and just got stuck, ill try the walkthrough.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I've no idea how to progress though. I've done all the shoots with Emily and the shop girl, but there's not much to do with the cousin. I cheated the stat points on another save and just got stuck, ill try the walkthrough.
share your save file so we can look and answer what I asked do you see learn to fight in your task box??

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Stuck again. Got into Dick's computer using password 1234 however I've still got the objective "Search Dick's office"

I've seen the emails and the photos, is it busted?

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Stuck again. Got into Dick's computer using password 1234 however I've still got the objective "Search Dick's office"

I've seen the emails and the photos, is it busted?
If anyone who finds this is wondering, you need to do the other girls stories. (Thanks dev that's the least obvious thing in the fucking world.)

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I found a game breaking bug.
After finishing the game completely and getting every scene, if you go to the library and talk to the dean's daughter and give her chocolates, she jumps from 4 hearts to 5 hearts (no new scenes sadly just the number of hearts going up) but after doing so you will be unable to save your game at all. You will get an error / rollbak screen stuck forever no matter what actions you do or where you go after you can't save game anymore neither idle, in your apartment, any location or inside scenes.

I haven't tested if this happens before you finish the game 100% but I suspect it breaks the game as soon as it happens. Perhaps she was never meant to go up to 5 hearts.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I haven't tested if this happens before you finish the game 100% but I suspect it breaks the game as soon as it happens. Perhaps she was never meant to go up to 5 hearts.
I can't reproduce this bug in my game ... if you want post your save before this happen.
You can have 5 hearts with Anna after sex with her (not anal) , anna.lim is setted from 40 (max 4 hearts) to 50 (max 5 hearts)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I found a game breaking bug.
After finishing the game completely and getting every scene, if you go to the library and talk to the dean's daughter and give her chocolates, she jumps from 4 hearts to 5 hearts (no new scenes sadly just the number of hearts going up) but after doing so you will be unable to save your game at all. You will get an error / rollbak screen stuck forever no matter what actions you do or where you go after you can't save game anymore neither idle, in your apartment, any location or inside scenes.

Not in my game !!!!

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes