rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
View attachment 505359

why does this are only the available cheats that appears on my game?
because that all there is for the game not in less you install my cheat mod you can get my cheat mod on the main post that says cheat mod

i cant open the console, teach me how
you can just create a file called myconsole.rpy you can use any text editor just make sure save as .rpy

then put this into that file

Code:
init 999 python:
  config.developer = True
  config.console = True
then put it into the game folder and start the game then pressing shif+o not zero (0)

Last edited:

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
I noticed that sometimes objects that you need to use to finish the game will also randomly disappear if you use the skip text function to fast forward convo's. lost the drones and machine oil doing that. Can't re-buy them at the store either.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I noticed that sometimes objects that you need to use to finish the game will also randomly disappear if you use the skip text function to fast forward convo's. lost the drones and machine oil doing that. Can't re-buy them at the store either.
never had that problem before

are you sure you didn't oil the two doors that bathroom and bedroom
are you sure you did use the drone at night (not upgrade drone) you will lose the drone if it's not upgraded

open console by pressing shift-o then type in

$ dronenight.have = True
$ machineoil.have = True

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I tried searching but there were too many results. (Or I was doing it wrong).

Can someone share a 1.0 save file?
you don't want use that type of older save it would give you tons of errors

if you are playing version 1.0 I would suggest you update that game to the current version 1.6.0.1

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
this one
i just saved before going and when i go there no option
load your save and open the console by pressing shift+o and type in $ mapdorm = False then go visit dean again

or use this it's your save and it been edited to remove the dorm just make sure you remove the numders 12345_

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MaK1N

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Does anyone have a working incest patch for this game....
Cauz the previous patch after applying shows the game to v 1.5.0 beta ex+ and instead of saying cousin it says friend....

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I am not sure whats wrong. hope not its a bug. just finish and got dickhead fired.
but yet i missing 2 scene.(1.sara bedroom and 2.dean 3some) tried to male all scene. not help.

My_cute_roommate.jpg

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I am not sure whats wrong. hope not its a bug. just finish and got dickhead fired.
but yet i missing 2 scene.(1.sara bedroom and 2.dean 3some) tried to male all scene. not help.
For roommate that scene is unlocked after you finish the game , need from 4 to 5 hearts :)
Visit her at night.

Dean threesome , load an old save and follow him

der1.jpg der2.jpg

MaK1N

Aug 14, 2019
load your save and open the console by pressing shift+o and type in $ mapdorm = False then go visit dean again

or use this it's your save and it been edited to remove the dorm just make sure you remove the numders 12345_
thank you so much

amac7

Aug 22, 2017
So I've never played this one before. It looks nice that it's open ended, but is it possible to get locked out of content over choices? I like the linear games because the walkthroughs are very straight forward. Do right things -> enjoy content.

How is it in this game?

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Guys can somebody please help me with the 'Bring Anna Home' task? According to the guide in the first page,MC is supposed to meet Barbara's mom but the event is not triggering.What am I exactly supposed to do?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Guys can somebody please help me with the 'Bring Anna Home' task? According to the guide in the first page,MC is supposed to meet Barbara's mom but the event is not triggering.What am I exactly supposed to do?
go to the office and go to your cousin boss office and click on the photo album on her desk

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
go to the office and go to your cousin boss office and click on the photo album on her desk
Really appreciate your help.Thanks man.There is one more problem though.For some reason,I am not able to save the game after the Anna and Barbara threesome scene.It shows an exception error.Please give a solution for it.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Really appreciate your help.Thanks man.There is one more problem though.For some reason,I am not able to save the game after the Anna and Barbara threesome scene.It shows an exception error.Please give a solution for it.
just don't save at that part save when you are at your place or on the map it's best not to save during a animation or after it so go some place else then save

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes