rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I started the game again and saved when I went home to sleep. And I end up with the same problem. Isn't it some mod that doesn't get to a certain point? I quoted the traceback.txt
I will repeat myself this has been posted so many time now

it look like you have been saving during or after the animations

I only had that problem when saving during or after the animation

try only to save at the living room or the map only

but it looks like you running 1.5.0 Beta ex+ not v1.6.01 Ex so update your game to the latest version and try agaian

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa Ernie

lollo88

Jan 11, 2020
I will repeat myself this has been posted so many time now

it look like you have been saving during or after the animations

I only had that problem when saving during or after the animation

try only to save at the living room or the map only

but it looks like you running 1.5.0 Beta ex+ not v1.6.01 Ex so update your game to the latest version and try agaian
I have already downloaded 1.6.01. I see that using the cheat mod (1.5) I change the version of the game. I have to try without this mod if something changes

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I have already downloaded 1.6.01. I see that using the cheat mod (1.5) I change the version of the game. I have to try without this mod if something changes
it not the cheatmod that you are using that's causing the pickle error it's the game itself

pickle is for video coding

just make sure not to save during or right after the animation move to a different location first like the map

and my cheatmod has been updated

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
when is update?
never he not working on it anymore

has stated on his patreon page

Hi! Many thanks to everyone who supports my projects. I really wanted to release the final release this month. But I just finished making renders, it remains to put it to the game and test everything. Therefore, the release is postponed for a week. The final release of the MCR will be November 7th.

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
read the dialogue don't skip it will tell you when you can do

how to do it is move mouse toward the right side bottom side of the monitor your the rat should be there then click on it when it say Right now.

Screen01.JPG Screen02.JPG Screen03.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: asd33asd33

lollo88

Jan 11, 2020
I just downloaded the updated version of cheatmod and it still happens to me. I have the game 1.6.01 and after entering the cheatmod it changes:
Annotazione 2020-01-18 180935.png

Only if I use the scene mod 1.6.01 v1, it remains the latest version of the game, but rightly without cheat.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I just downloaded the updated version of cheatmod and it still happens to me. I have the game 1.6.01 and after entering the cheatmod it changes:
View attachment 520845

Only if I use the scene mod 1.6.01 v1, it remains the latest version of the game, but rightly without cheat.
you would have to delete they rpyc file for it to change

are you using the scene replay mod? that also why

if you are not then you have add the tacitogallery folder inside the game folder when you are not suppose to

if you are just download this and put it in the game folder

lollo88

Jan 11, 2020
you would have to delete they rpyc file for it to change

are you using the scene replay mod? that also why

if you are not then you have add the tacitogallery folder inside the game folder when you are not suppose to

if you are just download this and put it in the game folder
I wanted to tell you it's working properly now. Thanks again. I've almost completed the game. Not saving was a little stressful. ;)

Reactions: rayminator
Nov 17, 2018
This game has the sexiest blowjob scene i've ever fucking seen. Damn that last blowjob at her room was just next level man. The roommate model is amazingly hot and the sex scene are spectacular. The mini game is god damn boring though, atleast you can skip them

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
How do i max out trainer, I still miss out 2 scene from trainer and 1 scene with the dean in the gallery.
we need more info for us to know which scenes that you need for dean and the trainer to gain hearts for the trainer is to keep on given her message < I properly misspelled that > and don't use the arousal oil until you have enough hearts and keep training to fight as well

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's Completed.
But i don't think it's Completed.
The story is not over, but suddenly a congratulatory message comes out.
Confusing.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
It's Completed.
But i don't think it's Completed.
The story is not over, but suddenly a congratulatory message comes out.
Confusing.
this from nov 7th 2019 when he released the last update

Astaros3D
Hi! Many thanks to everyone who supports my projects. I really wanted to release the final release this month. But I just finished making renders, it remains to put it to the game and test everything. Therefore, the release is postponed for a week. The final release of the MCR will be November 7th.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
this from nov 7th 2019 when he released the last update

Astaros3D
I know it's done.
It's just how I feel about the game.
I am not good at English.
I'm sorry.

leon04253

Aug 15, 2017
we need more info for us to know which scenes that you need for dean and the trainer to gain hearts for the trainer is to keep on given her message < I properly misspelled that > and don't use the arousal oil until you have enough hearts and keep training to fight as well
Please see below are those I have not unlocked yet

Reactions: asd33asd33

The1andonly

Jan 3, 2019
So I somehow got stuck on cousins morning stretch animation, can't skip or click anything and accidentally overwrote my other save. Am I screwed?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes