seraphim97

Nov 23, 2018
Is there no complete walkthrough? I am stuck. How do I meet with Barbara's mother? How do I get Anna home? How do I get the roommate to give my character a handjob after a wet dream? I read that I only need to do her two photoshoot and do the spiking twice...

Reactions: PapaSnabes1

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
How I can use the items that i bought? I didnt see an inventory or something like that in the screen.. (android)

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Is there no complete walkthrough? I am stuck. How do I meet with Barbara's mother? How do I get Anna home? How do I get the roommate to give my character a handjob after a wet dream? I read that I only need to do her two photoshoot and do the spiking twice...
ok do you the search option on top of this page while on this page put this in the search and you will find your answer

how to meet Barbara's mother - you meet her at your cousin office she the boss this will trigger after your cousin ask you to help with photo shoot at her work

How do I get Anna home - this will trigger when you click on the photo album at the directors office when you catch barbarra and anna lick each other at barbara pool

handjob after a wet dream this will trigger if you have enough hearts

Is their a full walkthrough for this?
no there isn't

seraphim97

Nov 23, 2018
ok do you the search option on top of this page while on this page put this in the search and you will find your answer

how to meet Barbara's mother - you meet her at your cousin office she the boss this will trigger after your cousin ask you to help with photo shoot at her work

How do I get Anna home - this will trigger when you click on the photo album at the directors office when you catch barbarra and anna lick each other at barbara pool

handjob after a wet dream this will trigger if you have enough hearts

no there isn't
That's the thing. I met Barbara's mother already but I get no response from her other than the photoshoot for their website. I also clicked the photo of Barbara when I got there the first time. Now that I have caught barbarra and anna doing licky licky, nothing happens when I click the photo.

Also how many hearts exactly? I have two... I don't know how to proceed and get more hearts. Am I just stuck forever?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
That's the thing. I met Barbara's mother already but I get no response from her other than the photoshoot for their website. I also clicked the photo of Barbara when I got there the first time. Now that I have caught barbarra and anna doing licky licky, nothing happens when I click the photo.

Also how many hearts exactly? I have two... I don't know how to proceed and get more hearts. Am I just stuck forever?
go to babarra place at 11am and ring the door bell show her the image that you have of her and anna

for heart anywhere around 3 or 4 hearts

cousin you only allowed to be nice to twice a day or you might get away with a third time that depends and also make her coffee

seraphim97

Nov 23, 2018
go to babarra place at 11am and ring the door bell show her the image that you have of her and anna

for heart anywhere around 3 or 4 hearts

cousin you only allowed to be nice to twice a day or you might get away with a third time that depends and also make her coffee
I already showed barbara the picture and she got super mad. I thought I foked up so I reload a lot of times until I just give up and let her be mad since there is one instance before where being mad (the dean) is the only way of progressing through the story. So I showed it to barbara already and tried to see her mother in the office to see if there are any difference but... there is still nothing when I click on the picture.

For the roommate, I thought those being nice to her didn't work since I can't see a progress of the hearts increasing so I stopped doing it. I guess Ill keep spamming those flattery until I get 3 hearts huh...

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I already showed barbara the picture and she got super mad. I thought I foked up so I reload a lot of times until I just give up and let her be mad since there is one instance before where being mad (the dean) is the only way of progressing through the story. So I showed it to barbara already and tried to see her mother in the office to see if there are any difference but... there is still nothing when I click on the picture.

For the roommate, I thought those being nice to her didn't work since I can't see a progress of the hearts increasing so I stopped doing it. I guess Ill keep spamming those flattery until I get 3 hearts huh...
did you talk to her mother after clicking on the photo album?

seraphim97

Nov 23, 2018
did you talk to her mother after clicking on the photo album?
The first time I got to the office and clicked the picture, I got to talk to her. Now, after the i got the licky licky, when I click the picture nothing happens. There are nothing I can click in the screen other than her cleavage. Clicking the cleavage doesn't bring out any dialogue, just the mc perving on her cleavage.

Edit: Okay so I clicked on Barbarra, she got upset, I went to her mother, nothing happens. I went to Barbara again just to make sure but this time I got something different. After I showed her the picture she said, "You showed this to me already." Then my character went ahead and showed the picture of her mother and she agreed to Anna going home... This is so... difficult without a guide T_T ANyway thank you for your help and I'm sorry for the trouble :)

Reactions: Hanonimo

jesifo4707

May 9, 2020
hey im stuck at help your roommate quest. I showed Director pic of D**k and Barbara, she is asking reliable info. I dont know what to do.

Zammel

May 9, 2020
Hello! How can i rise a numbers of hearts by cheating? I try to write in consol commands (anna.heart = 99, etc.) but nothingelse happens. Before this i created a file in notepad to activation console. Thx!!!

tombrady156

Mar 10, 2020
what do i do once I submitted the documents? I only have three hearts on my roommate so I haven't done a few thing in the gallery that's left.

Last edited:

Lailus

Sep 12, 2018
can someone explain me, why the animations are to laggy i know my laptop isnt the best, my laptop can run alot of games in medium graphics like dead by daylight overwatch , but this game animations
sorry for my terrible english

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Ending could be litle more beter:confused: like falling in love with eachother,engagement, marriage,
would be a Romantic ending :love:(y) isnt to much to add a script in the end like -I always love you etc etc lets marry (y) and Live happy together (y)

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes