rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Que onda, pasa algo cuando en Mi corte compañero de cuarto cuando uno entrega los documentos con el decano dice que recibí una llamada pero eh adelantado tantos los días como las horas para ver si llega la llamada pero no pasa nada es eso normal ???? necesito su ayuda con la respuesta
What's up, something happens when in My roommate court when one delivers the documents with the dean says that I received a call but I have come forward as many days as the hours to see if the call arrives but nothing happens is that normal ??? ? i need your help with the answer

next time use english as this board is english based forum

keep play it will trigger keep doing other thing it will you just have to do other thing before it will trigger

Lordkioge

May 17, 2020
[QUOTE = "rayminator, publicación: 3497063, miembro: 909432"]
¿Qué pasa? Algo sucede cuando en la corte de Mi compañero de cuarto, cuando uno entrega los documentos con el decano, dice que recibí una llamada, pero me he presentado tantos días como horas para ver si llega la llamada pero no pasa nada, ¿es eso normal? ? necesito tu ayuda con la respuesta

la próxima vez use inglés ya que este foro es un foro basado en inglés

sigue jugando, se activará sigue haciendo otra cosa, solo tendrás que hacer otra cosa antes de que se active
[/CITAR]

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
IS there any update for the problem of the game lag very much during saving and loading game?
no there is it.

it's legging for a reason pickle error they were having so they had disable the pickle so it take a while to load and save

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Is there a complete save for 1.6.1/ex buried in here somewhere?
Tried the search but with 925 pages mostly just getting old requests and a few old saves, 1.5/earlier.

warwolf22

Nov 15, 2018
I cant trigger dick and Barbara scene is this a bug or something ive already nailed director and she said its not enough

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Ending could be beter : with pregnancy or marriage :love:(y)
Mc could example finish University etc and propose :cool:

Reactions: bbr66186

KuroiKai

Jul 9, 2018
I cant trigger dick and Barbara scene is this a bug or something ive already nailed director and she said its not enough
if u mean the pic for them then u need to wait till midnight (23:00/00:00) then use ur drone from ur living room and see the pool there. Took me many times to find the solution too

KuroiKai

Jul 9, 2018
btw, i cant seem to take bath with my roommate,whenever i go in she will just say that i am trying to peek her only and then ask me to leave and remember to close the door and i also cant seem to unlock the scene with the trainer,whenever i ask her for massage she will decline saying that she fear that she will lost control

abraxas007

Sep 16, 2019
Is there no complete walkthrough? I am stuck. How do I meet with Barbara's mother? How do I get Anna home? How do I get the roommate to give my character a handjob after a wet dream? I read that I only need to do her two photoshoot and do the spiking twice...
I'm working on it on LBRY

This is my invitation link, if you join please consider to use it (you can also use LBRY without joining)

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
If you try to complete the Director before Anna, the Director will remove the blackmail material which you need to use to blackmail Derek softlocking you from continuing.

Lordkioge

May 17, 2020
Me costó mucho ir pero pude desbloquear la habitación pero se supone que alguien debe estar allí. ¿Está bloqueado el juego? Creo que es por eso que no he podido avanzar más, ¿hay que hacer algo después de tener el intelecto 20 o hasta que las misiones terminen allí?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Me costó mucho ir pero pude desbloquear la habitación pero se supone que alguien debe estar allí. ¿Está bloqueado el juego? Creo que es por eso que no he podido avanzar más, ¿hay que hacer algo después de tener el intelecto 20 o hasta que las misiones terminen allí?
translate your language to English if you want help this is a English Forum it's not a Spanish Forum

Lordkioge

May 17, 2020
I had a hard time going but I was able to unlock the bedroom but someone is supposed to be there. is the game locked? I think that is why I have not been able to advance any further, something must be done after having the intellect 20 or until the missions end there?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes