Aoyama89

Jan 20, 2018
i am may not the first to point that out but i have little trust in the German translation considering they wrote the name of the language wrong ... its Deutsch and not Deutch ;P

Milpajarosenmano

May 28, 2020
Hi, I need help. I'm helping the cousin so they don't fire her. I have taken pictures of the dick pool with barbara, and now the secretary wants us to take pictures in the gym. But he wants to do it with my cousin, and I don't know how to invite her. I have visited my cousin all hours of the day. In the office, the director is not there, the secretary says that she is traveling.

I do not know what else to do. Thank you.

PrototypeNoob

May 26, 2020
Normally you can tell the
Hi, I need help. I'm helping the cousin so they don't fire her. I have taken pictures of the dick pool with barbara, and now the secretary wants us to take pictures in the gym. But he wants to do it with my cousin, and I don't know how to invite her. I have visited my cousin all hours of the day. In the office, the director is not there, the secretary says that she is traveling.

I do not know what else to do. Thank you.
Normally you can tell the roommate in her office after you showed the pictures to rhe director

Milpajarosenmano

May 28, 2020
The director isn't t in her office. And the secretary has told me that she is traveling. At night I see her with Dick in her room. But if I look at the pool the scene of Dick with Barbara is not repeated. Because I already took the photo.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
This is can work for android to?
can you read this is what it said and there download links as well

Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to either access to the autosaves menu or to enable rollback function!!! Please i have been reading the thread for almost a half hour looking for a solution but none was found

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to either access to the autosaves menu or to enable rollback function!!! Please i have been reading the thread for almost a half hour looking for a solution but none was found
I"M LAUGHING AT YOU:ROFLMAO: THEIR ISN'T NO AUTO SAVE FOR THIS GAME AT ALL

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
I"M LAUGHING AT YOU:ROFLMAO: THEIR ISN'T NO AUTO SAVE FOR THIS GAME AT ALL
Thank you for clearing this out. I remember playing this game when it was first released and I am pretty sure there was a rollback function but seems like they remove it. Anyway, I have one more favor to ask if you dont mind. I am having this issue when I ever hover my mouse when an option comes in a scene :

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/labels.rpy", line 32, in script
    call screen bk(frase)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)
could you please tell me how to fix it. Thank you in advance.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Anyone knows how to to get to the massage part? The sex pills doesn't seem to be working . .
you are using the wrong item instead using sex pills use the arousal oil

Thank you for clearing this out. I remember playing this game when it was first released and I am pretty sure there was a rollback function but seems like they remove it. Anyway, I have one more favor to ask if you dont mind. I am having this issue when I ever hover my mouse when an option comes in a scene :

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/labels.rpy", line 32, in script
    call screen bk(frase)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)
could you please tell me how to fix it. Thank you in advance.
either skip or reload when that errors shows up

Last edited:
Reactions: lolplayer123

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Did you enter the cousin's room sex in the middle of the night? But I have triggered 3 times and it is the same situation as the landlord .. There is no other scene ==
it depends on how many hearts you have

what landlord?
who is your landlord?

Vesutiiji

Jun 2, 2020
Hi guys, I'm on Android, and wanted to ask if someone could shed some light on how to obtain and access the scene replay? Great game, but for the life of me, not being able to replay scenes is a real buzz kill.

Also, I googled for a few hours and couldn't find anything which was easy to understand which is why I'm here ... Lol

Priceless8301

May 15, 2019
For those that are suck in helping the cousin not get fired and can't find the director or do the photoshoot at the gym, make sure you return the spider to Anna at the library after getting caught f'ing her mom.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes