Oct 15, 2019
I have asked you that because did say where you are in the game and you still didn't post the error use bb code button when that error shows up and paste it here

well start playing the game cause using save will not unlock any scene for a cheat for it there is no such thing not unless you download the SCENE REPLAY MOD by Tacito there should be a button to unlock the replay that it
I downloaded it, but when I press "unlock", I can only see the images :/

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
well, might be happened cause i missed a scene while i didn't grab trainer's chest at massage trainer's scene. is it possible why this game be error then? cause missed one or two scenes? i just tired to restart game many times tbh :3 oh yea, do u know where the save game folder is? some ppl said that it's from c/ user/ app/ roaming /renpy but i didn't find that folder and might be i made it at d/ (?)
well that's one spot but there is another place go to the game folder there should be a save folder there as well you might have to start the game and load your save and save in the same spot where you are

D:\yourfolderwhereyouplaceyourdownloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win1\game\saves

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
yaya ik what u mean Ray, but when i deleted that save files (with that error gameplay file) they still there at load game files
okay I have report the error to the dev so hopefully he will fix it

C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate1

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
how to I do I find the documents I got to do the photoshoot but doesn't give me the option to go into dick's office

Lordkioge

May 17, 2020
Hello, could you help me? I got to the dean part but I still don't know what else to do, I already unlocked the mission of intellect 20 but no more missions come out, is there something missing?

JackFreeze1979

Feb 16, 2019
I'm stuck at where the walkthrough tells you to watch TV with your roommate and she should ask you to do a photoshoot. But that does not happen.

I did a photoshoot with Emily in the Cowboy costume then got the book about photography. Did a photoshoot with normal clothes. After that I get no other options to do anything else or buy other costumes for Emily. What am I missing?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'm stuck at where the walkthrough tells you to watch TV with your roommate and she should ask you to do a photoshoot. But that does not happen.

I did a photoshoot with Emily in the Cowboy costume then got the book about photography. Did a photoshoot with normal clothes. After that I get no other options to do anything else or buy other costumes for Emily. What am I missing?
you are not done yet you done cowboy and normal clothes there are still 2 more you need to do

have you read the photoshoot in the living room?

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
I know I am a bit late with this game but I have a question? Is it possible to get trainer to accept another massage? Whenever I talk to her, she always says no and I'm not sure if I can get her hearts above 1? I'm also stucked with Emily on 4 hearts.
Thats it for both character

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes