rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Yes,already did that by the way did the book disappear when used?
yes the book should disappear when read

just keep an eye on the store and keep doing other characters route they should appear when you are there or you can download my cheatmod cause that has the costumes in it

Reactions: gokusick

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
nope that after the health certificate sale clerk and anna would allow you to touch them in pussy
What I remember is that everytime I went to doctor to get the certificate,he would say no,then I kept banging more girls,then he said I had to be more forward,you see a pussy go for it or something like that,then that's when I went for the store lady,showed a penis in middle screen bottom and banged her.I started play this morning again so I could help more,since already now what to do,but just wanted make sure to give right answers,I'll let you know

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
What I remember is that everytime I went to doctor to get the certificate,he would say no,then I kept banging more girls,then he said I had to be more forward,you see a pussy go for it or something like that,then that's when I went for the store lady,showed a penis in middle screen bottom and banged her.I started play this morning again so I could help more,since already now what to do,but just wanted make sure to give right answers,I'll let you know
yeah your right anna is that one you need to have sex with anal doesn't count when you go see anna touch her pussy

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yeah your right anna is that one you need to have sex with anal doesn't count when you go see anna touch her pussy
when you go get that booty from anna point at her pussy then you can screw her too,I remember because of what doctor said,you see pussy go for it lol

gokusick

Jun 18, 2020
yes the book should disappear when read

just keep an eye on the store and keep doing other characters route they should appear when you are there or you can download my cheatmod cause that has the costumes in it
Thanks i will try a newgame, if it doesn't seem to work i'll use the cheat.

fuzeeeey

Apr 10, 2019
hello does anyone have save file for this game ? i forgot to save mine
my last progress was when NPC try to blackmail the director i need savefile with this progress thanksss

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hello does anyone have save file for this game ? i forgot to save mine
my last progress was when NPC try to blackmail the director i need savefile with this progress thanksss
I have just after,I saved it right after blackmail but to be honest don't know which is it,if you wanna scroll threw my saved games,only 6 saves,started new game but stop there

Reactions: fuzeeeey
3.40 star(s) 168 Votes