Shivawn

Apr 30, 2020
I'm stuck at where the walkthrough tells you to watch TV with your roommate and she should ask you to do a photoshoot. But that does not happen.

I did a photoshoot with Emily in the Cowboy costume then got the book about photography. Did a photoshoot with normal clothes. After that I get no other options to do anything else or buy other costumes for Emily. What am I missing?
You need the Harley Quinn costume for another photoshoot with Emily to unlock it, there's a Ninja Costume too if you wanna see the scene with it. Watch TV with your roommate to unlock the first photoshoot with her. If you give her the camera she will break it and you have to buy another one (up to you). So it’s better to make more photos instead: fix her hair, click on the knot (dress)… Go to her room at 22:00 for another one

JackFreeze1979

Feb 16, 2019
You need the Harley Quinn costume for another photoshoot with Emily to unlock it, there's a Ninja Costume too if you wanna see the scene with it. Watch TV with your roommate to unlock the first photoshoot with her. If you give her the camera she will break it and you have to buy another one (up to you). So it’s better to make more photos instead: fix her hair, click on the knot (dress)… Go to her room at 22:00 for another one
I found a post where it said you have to read the book before doing any photoshoot. Started a new game and yes, if you read the book BEFORE any photoshoot you'll get an extra option with the cowboy outfit and after that Harley Quinn and Ninja are available in the shop.

So if you read the book after you did the cowboy outfit shoot, you'll be stuck and have to start over.

uNderdog_101

Jan 19, 2018
I've just completed the all the way through the 1.20 walkthrough, and now I cannot find a single bit of content that was added after that point, no beating Dick, no Derek and Dean scenes. Anyone care to fill me in on how to get the remaining content?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I've just completed the all the way through the 1.20 walkthrough, and now I cannot find a single bit of content that was added after that point, no beating Dick, no Derek and Dean scenes. Anyone care to fill me in on how to get the remaining content?
keep on what you have been doing talk everyone over and over again everything will trigger and try not to skip cause it does give you hints what you need to do

no beating Dick was added in the last update
Derek and Dean scenes was added in version 1.4/1.5

so you not even there yet

gotze10

Aug 31, 2019
Hi I just downloaded the game and I was looking through the walkthrough and it seems like the links in the end doesn`t work anymore. Has somebody got a full walkthrough? Thanks in advance.

gotze10

Aug 31, 2019
Thanks for your reply, but this one is what I have checked first and in the end it should take me to a link where it says guide 1, guide 2 etc..
So I dont know how to look that up.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Eh, this Emily, tells us that she is not interested in men (as we ask her about sex), and she dates on a dating site with men. Where is the logic here? :ROFLMAO:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
If you don't do things in a particular order are you screwed? Seems some pathways are closed to me and I can't finish. For example, trying to get Anna back to her mom; when I go talk to Barbara after getting the pictures by the pool she tells to fuck off not tell Anna to go back home like the walk through stated. Another one is getting the red folder back, seems like I'm at a standstill for that as well.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
If you don't do things in a particular order are you screwed? Seems some pathways are closed to me and I can't finish. For example, trying to get Anna back to her mom; when I go talk to Barbara after getting the pictures by the pool she tells to fuck off not tell Anna to go back home like the walk through stated. Another one is getting the red folder back, seems like I'm at a standstill for that as well.
haven't played in long time,but i think you need do some stuff with the librarian,also you need spy on mother at night if she ain't there just get out window and back in till she shows up,also try get spider for librarian mom,try get laid as many times you can till doctor tells you,you see hole just stick it in,so you can screw the girl at store,try taking photoshop with the secretary,look picture in boss office.Did you take fighting lessons?Like I said finished game long time ago,I did follow walkthrough too and no problem.Sometimes it's the smallest thing that get you off story.Red folder you need blackmail son,to do that you need spy on mom till he shows up behind bed,there's afew scenes in her bedroom and one of them is little kid jerking off on mom while she sleeps,but for that to happen he needs to close door and story says gotta find something to blackmail him.Those tips are just a few I remember and I really liked the game.And I don't think it screws up game because you can't advance till you done them,so my guess you forgeting something

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
you need to go to your cousins office and go to the director off and click on the photo album then talk to the director then show the picture to barbarra

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Nevermind, after struggling through the incoherent quests and task log that isn't very informative I muddled my way to getting my health certificate. Unfortunately, I was really wanting to see the scene with the saleslady, but I turned in the documents to the dean and now unable to progress that path (saved after seeing the dean and my other saves are too long ago). So it isn't available anymore.

I persevered through this game even though it required me to be a serial rapist (I believe only one or two of the 9 necessary sex events were consenting). I know it is in the tags, but didn't figure it would be that much or mandatory. Maybe the title should be my cute serial rapist. lol

I was hoping there were some alternative consenting paths to getting laid, but alas, not so.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Nevermind, after struggling through the incoherent quests and task log that isn't very informative I muddled my way to getting my health certificate. Unfortunately, I was really wanting to see the scene with the saleslady, but I turned in the documents to the dean and now unable to progress that path (saved after seeing the dean and my other saves are too long ago). So it isn't available anymore.

I persevered through this game even though it required me to be a serial rapist (I believe only one or two of the 9 necessary sex events were consenting). I know it is in the tags, but didn't figure it would be that much or mandatory. Maybe the title should be my cute serial rapist. lol

I was hoping there were some alternative consenting paths to getting laid, but alas, not so.
I thought you had bang the sales lady in order to get the health certificate

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes